Friday, July 20, 2012

Now's drama

There is an Israeli magazine that dedicated to culture. It comes every Friday. Today was an article about a show which will happen tomorrow. It's a show that I wrote about (flamenco and the dances of India in the same ticket). I won't be able to go and see it tomorrow, but hope it will happen some more times for I'll see it in another chance. It looks interesting idea and I love to see how does it works for those two dancers. In the article it looks that the writer thinks like me and made a loving article. I scanned it and did my best to upload for showing it. The scanning didn't show up here. I didn't see the article in the web-site of this magazine. As far as it is a loving article, I won't be able to see the show tomorrow night - I wanted to do something that could be nice to the dancers. I still think how do I figure it out. Still I wish a lot of luck to the dancers - Vardit Lousky (flamenco) and Yael Tal (dancer made in Israel, dances made in India). I hope they will have a great success for I will be able to see it, write some more about it and for many people will enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment