Friday, July 27, 2012

The reaharsal

I'm a bit more relax now, but not enough. The bigger medium level class (there are two) worked on their solea with the guitar player and the singer. I didn't want to disturb but wasn't sure about which dance will be first for us. When Neta sat next to me for a moment I asked her - quiet as possible. She went for a moment and she got back - she said it will be the caña. I went to change to my bata. My friend came. I didn't hear all details and no much time to ask, but she had a terrible accident. She went out afraid of it and with sew scratches, I was just happy that the main damage was for the car (it could be much worse). All girls were there from both classes. As far as the bata class has 5 girls while three of us in both class, and the farruca class has much more girls - I've been asked to change again. For making it faster I made something that I hate to do - I made it next to all, but I was wearing the pants before the skirt got down. With no warming, it took a bit time to get some silence. After we all started to dance - the assistant of Neta was still there and talked loud. The "smart" and the daughter sat in the side and looked bored. The "ballerina" forgot that I'm behind her (or does she prefer to forget it?) and although the singer was there - I found myself many times look for my lost space. Once I've fixed that I don't look to the right place because of it. After - as I looked for a place that I could move and see myself in the mirror - I've been fixed again. She has been fixed once because of it, but she don't seem to care. The non-clean still push in the same spot to respond to her while I don't suppose to. Later on she has been fixed for making a different line. A weird thing happened - the guitar player who worked with us all year on the farruca missed a point in our entrada. It took him time till has been fixed. The singer was great (although he still not my cup of tea). When we made a practice on the bow down it was funny - we needed to "thank" the guitar player and singer with a move that show it. They started to respond to us in pretty crazy way (faces, movements of their own and so). An hour of work on the farruca alone. Well, almost an hour. The medium level class made it also a bit on our time. And move to the batas for working on the caña. The singer went out to smoke. We started without him. Once again - Neta saw how much "space" I have, so from time to time she moved things aside for I won't get into them with my bata. The guitar player and the singer (not much after he got back from his cigarette brake) has been asked to move as well. It didn't help much. I still got into things all the time. Even after the guitar player and the singer moved there was a point that we need to make the batas "jump" I was on the limit with space. I made it in the end, but it made over the guitar. I saw that the singer was very amused from it. I can't explain why, it made me laugh too for a while and took me some time to relax. And happened what I was afraid of - we moved to live music in the caña as well because of a part in the recording that is too hard for all of us with the speed. The singer who heard the recording but didn't practice with us made it fast like in the recording. He said something about do it all over in the mind. Ouch... Half an hour to the caña. In the morning will start the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment