Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dancing on the sun

I will try to do it shortly. Too hot and I'm too tired. Once again - a class without the guitar player although he suppose to come and practice with us. I hope it will be fine like Neta said today when I asked her before class. She came sick to teach us, where is he? Before me came the daughter. I made the impossible and changed near the beginners. The fat woman and the "smart" one came almost in the last moment. The air conditioners were working both, at least most of time. Still in this heat (more than usual to this area) it hard to feel it. It was like dancing on the sun. We started to practice and one thing we made sharper. I can't remember who asked it, but she asked where is my friend. Neta said that she need to come cause she suppose to bring her something. Not too long after and when we moved on - my friend came. She forgot her skirt and her husband brought her. The thing she brought was the thing she moved off from her skirt. She said it's much better now and she doesn't want to see again this part that used be on her skirt. It's a thing called "papel". It is a kind of fabric which is possible to get only in Spain and make the bata de colas heavier and harder. It suppose to make it easier for the dancers, but it made a real mess to my friend. And dancing. Now I got fixing all the time because of my place. I'm too much on the edge out, too much getting in... My friend and the "smart" one got something similar. In the part of dance with our back to the mirror - as usual it was hard. It was too crowded and again my bata got into the benches over and over again. It was hard - too much confusing and too much takes the "power" of my bata. Still Neta wanted us to go more to the back for it will be easier to the daughter. I don't have space anyway....... Once Neta told while dancing how to fix one more thing. Because of the recorded music - I didn't hear all she said and couldn't figure out. Like it isn't enough to me with the benches. After we finished she told me again. In the part before I go too fast. When we made a practice on the bowing down - I thought I'm getting crazy. If it still didn't happen yet - it will happen now. Once I do it too fast and don't wait to others, when I wait to others I do it too slow... Hell. I'm probably there. The heat is already there, so who will tell me something else? A water brake. All start to sit. So did Neta. It was too hard for all of us this time. Once again a talk about the show. We will probably will get back some of our money that we invested in it. Neta said that she was sure about that much less people will come and made a calculation by that. I guess that with my account in the bank and all the money I took off for this show - it will be great. Once again with our faces to the windows most of dance. It was confusing in some points, but at least I finally had some space to my bata. Once I almost took a chair with me, but accept that... It was like heaven. In the end I said that although the confusing parts - I prefer this way cause it gives some space to my bata. Neta said about the space that the daughter needs. Hey, doesn't she see me? My friend was on my side and said that I'm right. She see all the time that I'm too close. I'm not sure it was useful, but I do appreciate her try. In the time to change - the husband of the fat woman was there in the shadows outside. I wasn't hurry - I don't wanna strip him

No comments:

Post a Comment