Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tonight

I usually wait to the morning with telling about the class, but this time... When I came to class it was still the class before. They made some new steps. I became the one who make a video for them for they won't forget it. Beard legs, jeans and a swetshirt, right on my way to change. When the our time has come - again it was me and the other astronout. We started to listen to the music. It was a bit hard to get into this. Some of the people of the class before stayed, talked, asked Neta things, went out and got back.... Till we has some silnce it took some time. Never happened before... Then time to practice. Neta thought we'll start our dances without to wait a moment more. I asked just to practice a bit one little part. Apeared that the other one wanted this as well (or at least she was polite). So practiced this part and started to practice our dances. We do most of it in the same idea, but our palos are different, our entrences are different and our personalities are different, so it doesn't look the same. Neta gave some complements. Once I think she said I'm getting better, but she said more than once for sure that I'm really good today. Well, it's really nice to hear it (and needed), but it could be confusing and my ability for constration is bad. So, after few times that I heard how good I was - I started with mistakes... I already know how to use a fan at least the basic things), but just from too much self confidence - my fan just flew once from my hand. I started with a nervous laough... After that - things that got better became hard again. The other one sang me and she will probably sing to me in the end of the year. Hopefully. I like the way she sings and it could be usefull for me to do my guajira more in my way. Neta offered me to get a metronom and try to dance and make palmas with it. She said it could help me and that Belén practice with one all the time. We finished earlier becaue we were only two of us. The other one reminded us that she promised to sing in the end of class a song in Spainsh which isn't a flamenco song. She sang us a tango. In the end she said that she could it better but she was very nervous. It wasn't bad at all for someone nervous who didn't do her best

No comments:

Post a Comment