Monday, January 9, 2012

That was tuff!

So, last night I came again right away from work. At least I got someone to bring me my flamenco clothes and shoes. I could come a bit more relax, althoguh I didn't. Some things at work... And the class was very difficult for me. For a start - I came tierd and nervous after a long crazy day. And like this isn't enough - from a weird reason - I did get a bit of attention, but less than I used to get in classes. And last night - Neta made the class very hard for the body, mostly when you come tierd. Many massive movements, manly movemements, and a lot of feet work... When we really danced - there was a point she said we make the movements too small and to ourself, and that's before we talk that we didn't make it like a man enough. We need to practice this class to dance likr a man. After all - it's a frruca class. Neta asked one of the girls to come for something. This girl need to lay on Neta and push her. Every step that this girl made forward - Neta made the same backward. It was including few steps from this part. Then Neta asked us to get to couples and do it as well, one push and go forward while the other one go the same steps backward, and change. Everyone became couples fast and I found myself alone. Ok, and I thought I'm a bit more popular than this..... But there was also a new girl who came to try. Neta made us a couple. I didn't mind, but she was too shy and nervous and was too affraid to push me. And there was an accident and I got someone on my back. When we got back to a line - we all made it better. The fat woman was still affraid to try going down to the floor when it was a part of the dance. Last time she asked to work more on this and to learn it better. We did it as well in the end of the class. Even in this part - of learning it better - she prefered to stand and look at us. Meanwhile - half the time her husband looked at all of us from the window. He didn't leave when the class was over and the girls started to change. And one of the teenagers said that she see her dad who came to take her. I went out to change. I didn't want to make pip show to them

No comments:

Post a Comment