Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Official Maria

I was talking yesterday on the phone with the secretary of Silvia Duran about the payment for the course of Maria Juncal. On sunday I said it will be in cash in the next few days or next week. She said fine, but I recived a phone call from her on my way to work. She asked if I can come today to pay. I said I will. She still asked me to call before I'll come for being sure that she's there. I didn't work this mornning (afternoon ship), so I got back to sleep a bit after taking my dog out. I didn't hear the clock ring and almost missed the hour I told the secretary I'll come. I said I'll come between 12:00-13:00, and I woke up only at 12:30. It doesn't happen much that I get organized this fast after sleeping.... I called the secretary and asked if it will be fine to come in half an hour till 45 minutes. She said ofcourse (so why did I call?). It isn't too far and the bus came when I hardly got to the station. Luck. The line I took has a station in the front of the studio - just to cross the road. I got down (the studio is in the basement). Even that the secretary knew that I'm about to come - the door was locked. I took my mobile phone and started to write the nomber (I don't have it in the memory). One little moment before I touched the button of send - I heard a voice from inside the studio asked "who is it?". I said "Orna Timen". The door opened. The secretary talked on the phone and told someone from the other side that she'll call in few minutes because someone is there. It's the first time I'm there. The studio is very very small. Still - I got impresed. I didn't notice how good is the floor just because something else caought my eye - it has so many photos on the walls! I didn't have the time to see waht's in all - but it was including some photos of Silvia - alone and with others, pieces of papers which was wrriten about her and framed, photos of others and at least some has been signed by the flamenco artists in there. I noticed the most from some reason for a photo of Jose Merce who was recently in Israel and I missed the show. Ok, for ending this thing, I came to pay and go. The secretary was already in the office. The little office in the other side of the studio and has a door for ... looks like under the staires of the building. I gave her the money. I had money in a way that I needed to get back 10 NIS ("a lot" of money). The secretary said "tell me you have ecxeclly the price". I said I don't (that's the true). She gave me cahnge from her own wallet. She wrote on an envelop that I paid in cash, which course I'll take for that and which level. And that she needs to recive the 10 NIS she gave me. I couldn't wait to the last moment to pay, but the secretary told me that the recive will wait for me in the first day of the course. My phone started to ring. I asked the secretary if that's it. She said yeah and I saw that she starts with other things. I answered the phone. It was one of my sisters. She asked where am I. She told me that she's at my parents house and they wait for me for having lounch together, I should come and now. On my way out the secretary said goodbye and locked again after my leaving...

No comments:

Post a Comment