Friday, January 27, 2012

Nikelao

Just remind in the last few days that I didn't do it yet. It's about time... When it's guitar players - I usually wright about Paco De Lucia and Tomatito. This time - Pedro Sierra. He have more than one CD, but I have one that I really wanna recomend on. Few years ago he recorded and let out the stores a CD called Nikelao. I bought it through the internet as a try. It worked out very well because it's an amzing and interesting CD. It has many musical parts in few kinds of palos. Most are really good, and some even more. I have few tracks that I totally fell for. In the end - few tracks that he co-opprated with singers. He's on the guitar and someone sings. Again - some tracks are really good, and some are even better. One of the songs sang by Enrique Morente. I got the CD something like a year before Enrique passed away. I got it though the site flamenco-world. If they still sell it 0 you should buy it as well

No comments:

Post a Comment