Monday, January 16, 2012

The last night....

I got really tierd, almost without my water. At least I had it in the end. Amazing how can it feel so warm in this time of year, mostly when it's freezing outside. I came when it was still the class before. The one who thinks she knows better danced far away from the others. Very far... It isn't a bata class, medium level... I think she deserve it. The one with the "amazing" conversation was with the others. At least she tried most of the time. It didn't work out to her and set down. The messy girl called Neta for she'll notice that she have a new skirt. In the end - few girls asked her where did she buy it. She said a name of someone and said that all the flamenco teachers knows her. I think she ment to Raquelita, but she said another name. Neta said that the color is pretty. It's true, but I don't think it's fit to a 12 years old girl. Maybe in in few more years it will look good on her.... Our class has started with hand warming. All were movements of men. As a half tom-boy - I loved it. That was really fun to feel a bit like a man. In this thing. And practecing. A lot of it. One step we did also a bit in couples. One that I'm not sure about her was first with the messy girl. She had many times some things that Neta fixed her. I was the second with my friend. I was sure that she will do it perfect and I would need to fix it. In the end - she has been fixed once.... And we started to dance. I still have few "weak" points which repeat itself every time, sometimes even after somemore practice. Accept that - it feels esiear. In few moments I even dared to look at the mirror. Neta walked between us and it didn't disturb me. She was near me in a part I was sure I would make a mistake, but I did it better than I usually do (while looking at the mirror). After one time Neta said that we all got better. The guitar player accepted that we did it much better from last time he was there. And we moved to work on some new steps with his music in the backround. We worked on some very difficult steps till some girls became a bit affraid. I wasn't. It isn't to think alone on steps... And we'll practice it. And it's dancing like a man. Apeare to be that I really enjoy dancing like a man. After we practiced a bit yesterday - it already became easier. This time - take a video for we'll not forget. Something like half of the girls got out theor phones or cameras for takeing a video. Neta wated to herself, so one of the girls took a video for her. I said to my friend that it looks like that everyone wanna take a video till no one left to dance. She said she never look at it, so she doesn't want to bother about it. In the end of class I felt on my way to die because I was THAT tierd, but if I did - at least I could die with a smile on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment