Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Full class

I came tierd and confused to class. Again I forgot my bottle of water. I dressed up and got out for drinking from a cooler in the floor up. There was a cleanning man who got pissed on me cause I don{t have anything to look there, not even water that I wanted. He said that I can find it somewere else. It{s an arts school, so he just sent me to the teachers' room. Between the medium level class and the class I take - I told he almost killed me because of the water and sent me to the teachers' room. There started a joke that at least he didn't send me to the principal room cause tyhen it would be worse... I thought it was really fuuny, but I was too shock at the moment from this story and too tierd for laughthing. In the first moments we were only me and Ilan who finally got back. He already was confused about how will be our class. Then the other astrount (accept me) came. My class has started and Neta asked how far did we go with working on our dances. Ilan was quite, the other one said she didn't have the time, and I told about the metronom that I didn't get yet. Ilan said that it's possible to get through the internet free applications of it, and the assistant of Neta who was still there said it's possible to get in the phone. I apologized to her that in mobile phones - I'm a technology retortade, so I can{t get it through the phone. She showed me she have it through the IPhone while Ilan said it's impossible cause I'm a blogger. I'm not sure about the conection, but whatever. Then the sisters from Haifa got in after a long time they didn't come. Well, this time - we all came and even that it's a scary class - I finally understood that I like everyone who learn with me in this class, a thing that I can't say in a normal sitiuation. They told a bit on a sky vacation they took. Ok, and then we officially started. Neta asked who wants to here his/her palo first. After a short silence I said that I want the guajira. I had to explaine about the way a traditional guajira song built and how can I "play" with the moves in the start. After that - Neta asked me if I can sing it. I said "No" wthout to think. Ilan and the sisters thought it's funny. I don't mind, but i really can't sing. The sisters from Haifa decided that one of them will dance a solea and the other one will dance an alegria. Last time they choosed who will do the solea and who will take the alegria. Meanwhile their brake - they switched between them the solea and alegria. And after listening to our palos - we started to practice our steps. After a while - because me and the other astronout were in the last classes and already have a start for our dances - we have been asked to show what have without our entradas (entrences). Neta asked me to be the first one. As far as now we had few more people - I got a bit cold feet and made some mistakes. In one of the times I found myself stop couse I got a "blackout". At least I thought so. They made me palmas. When it's over - Neta said they did it more like solea por buleria than guajira. Ok, so maybe I wasn't the only one... And the other one got some mistakes too. Although I like her - it made some relife to see her mistaken too. In a class like this to see that others do their mistakes and you're not far behind - it helps to feel better, even if it's someone nice. Ilan tried after her. Well, he's a pro so it looked like it comes easier for him. Still he didn't do it perfect (yet) nighther. The sisters didn't come for a longer time, and they are still on the way to be proffsinal (if they would like to, and think they do), so it was easy to see how it's hard it was for them. Then a bit more practice, each on the same new steps but in their palos and personality. For the end - Neta asked me and the other astronaout to dance our dances from the very start - right after tlling what and how we wanna do it. The other one was the first this time. She needed to do it 3 times in a row because of some little mistakes. My scary turn. I had to do it twice. I still try from time to time to get in with the right steps in the wrong time. I asked to do an entrence libre (a free style without the beat). One one of the times I tried to show my part - Neta got confused and started with the palmas before I started my thing. I started with saying "Libre!Libre!". Ah, ok. And then silence. The plamas got back in my sign this time. Neta said it was ok, I wasn't sure about it. Ilan said that the start of both dances looks good... Still he almost started with jaleo (the cheering up calls in flamenco). Well, a very bit of it and only in my part. After that Ilan made what he's got for now. The class has finished after one of the sisters tried too. After class I found a time in the last moment to tell them that I enjoyed seeing them in Abanico Intimo. They were very pleased, but weren't sure they did there the right thing. I think they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment