Monday, August 29, 2011

Things happen....

There are weird things happen in facebook. It's not only meetings with new friends in shows and having photos with Rafael Amargo.

I did upload my photos with Farruquito and Rafael Amargo. Both had profile pictures in my profile and both cases there are tags. Once I recived a frienship request from someone who was very clear with his love to flamenco. I accepted him. In the same day (or was it in the day after?) he wrote me. A privte as possible in facebook - as a friend to my facebook inbox. He wrote me about shows, Israel, recomends... I understood from him that he is looking for Israeli flamencos for shows in Spain. It did sound a bit weird, but... I wrote him about flamencos who I know they are good. Those I knew - I told him he can find in facebook too. Than he wrote me an applogize. He wanted to come himself to performe in Israel. He saw my photos with Rafael Amarog and Farruquito and thought I'm a shows maneger and wanted me to help him to find a place in Israel for that...

One thing more and less weird: I have a wonderful friend from Sevillia. Another one who I know through facebook and must thank for having a profile, afterwise - I wouldn't find her. She is a dancer and a teacher called La India. She uploaded some videos of her dancing. I didn't find her in the start in YouTube, but I have something from there now. When I saw her videos I was amazed. She's very tallented and I didn't know about her before. for one of her videos I couldn't help it and wrote a comment. I wrote something very simple like "ole guapa". It didn't take much she wrote me to my inbox and thanked me personally. We started to write each other and she seems like a sweet person too. By the way she asked me if I'm a flamenca and got intrested in coming to Israel for giving a master class here. I think she doesn't have a date for it yet, but looks like it's in a work. I hope she'll come. Or maybe... Maybe I should come to her to learn from her in Sevillia...

Here is a link from YouTube. La India in Tablao Cordobés

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UjAr3WpFis&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment