Monday, August 15, 2011

Meeting friends in a show

I have a good friend from Jerusalem who I know through facebook and through our love to flamenco. Few days after I went to the master class of Farruquito – she asked me to tell her when I know about a flamenco show, even if it's in Tel Aviv. Of course I accepted. We never met face to face before, but we did have a good conection already

It didn't take too long till I found out that Rafael Amargo is coming (again) to Israel to performe in Suzanne Dellal, Tel Aviv. I did see him before, but I think he's worth to see again. And it was a one time show. He came with Vanesa Galvez to performe with Israelis flamenco artists. All the musicians were Israelis, and it was with an Israeli dancer called Mijal Natan. Happily I bought tickets for me and for my middle sister. Than I remind I had my promise to my friend. I sent her an e-mail with all details. In the start I recived an answer from her which she wrote me her reasons why does she can't come. A day later I recived another mail from her. She wrote me that she will come. She bought through the internet tickets for herself and for her husband

When the evening of the show came – we met in the first time. I brought my camera for it the meeting will be recording for a memory (and showing in facebook for all my
other friends will be jealous). Her husband brought a professional camera. We took some photos outside before the show started.

I was in the second row, a thing which wasn't good enough (no place on stage???), but that's me. I love the show

After it was over – we went out and were talking again. Than I announced that if we are with cameras anyway – I don't give a damn a thing. I want a photo with Rafael Amargo! So we waited near the artists entrance till he will go out. Meanwhile my sister, my friend and her husband noticed that some people who didn't performe got in there. They said that maybe we can too. A guy who played on cajon in the show was out and talked with two girls. I have been sent to ask him if it will be allright to go in and have a photo with Rafael. After I told him we were in the show – he said it's allright

We got in and got up in the stairs. I was first as the one who wanted the photo, they came after me. A bit after the middle we saw him going down. I didn't want to attack him, so I started with telling him that I think it was a great show. He thanked me. Than my friend's husband told him that I want a photo with him. He accepted, but... It was pretty dark and the middle of the stairs. He made a sign that we'll go out first. In the way back down was the weirdest thing in this story. I had him as a friend in facebook. As far as he is a famous dancer – I can't be sure if it's a real profile, or someone else who say he's Rafael Amargo. And if it's a real profile – I was sure that he doesn't even remember who am I. After all, we didn't really talk before, he already had 1,400 friends on facebook and my second name is not an ordinary name. Even it's a simple one – there are not many who has it. Even Israelis change it all the tim cause they never heard it before. I asked him if it's a real profile. He said "yes, it's me". I was very happy to say "so you are a friend of mine in facebook! I'm Orna". It took him few seconds to think, than he said "ah...Orna Timen! Orna Timen!" I siad "yeah" and felt how my jaw falls to the stairs. When we were out – my friend asked me if it's ok that she will be in the photo as well. Of course...! Her husband took two great shots, one of them was REALLY great. My friend and me puted it as a profile pic in facebook for a while. Till that moment my friend behaved like nothing is wrong. One moment after Rafael left I found out that something is wrong. She started to say "How does he remember your name? How does he remember your name?" the only thing I could think of was the photos I uploaded and tagged him... I'm not even sure about it and I don't really wanna ask

No comments:

Post a Comment