Sunday, August 7, 2011

A bit more about my first year

At my first year I had few weird things.
in one of classes my teacher started to ask from us from time time to split for two. Some will dance and others will watch, and than will do it again - while the first dancers will watch. In one of the times she asked from the watchers to do also jaleo and palmas (the "yellings" of how pretty it is and claps of beat). I was in the first watchers. It didn't took too long till only me and another made the jaleo. We both didn't stop to laugh while the callings we made. It was too weird for us in this moment. It still weird for me outside the classes... When I was dancing with the other first watchers - that was even weirder. I started to understand and rember easly the steps not much before. When I heard the jaleo of the other girls - I forgot again and it confused me. 
I did say that it had windows to the street and it was very close, didn't I? I was always dancing close to one of the windows. Near the end of the year we madea a round which was a part of cheografy. Suddenly we saw in the window a guy who looked happy to see us. He stopped to look. We still danced, but if it wasn't funny enough - he struggled the window to open it from the outside. When he made it - he shouted to us "I love you!!", closed the window and went. We all started to laugh. The laugh hardly past till the end of the class that evening.
In the end of the year the place had some changes. My teacher found a new studio for us in North Tel Aviv. Some girl left in  the last month because of it. And my teacher was also pregnant, another thing which probably infacted to next year. There was another quetion: where will we make the end of the year party. My teacher makes also jahara therapy. It's a kind of therapy in the water. We made it in the jahara place outside the city. Only for the girls, no family or friends. One of the girls was very late and it all went much later because of it. Than we danced to each other. In my class we left only three girls to this party - includes the girl who learn beacause of her mother. After that - we all ate, drunk and recived a jahara therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment