Saturday, March 16, 2013

Funny how things goes on

After all the years I learn in the studio of Neta - I got to know many people. Some I used to like, some I still like, some I don't really like, but there is only one that I REALLY hate. When I broke my hand she had a chance to talk with me alone once. It wasn't much after the year has started, I had a year that I got back to beginners cause from my class of level broke down, I didn't want to stop and I didn't want to "run" too fast. That year with the broken hand I learned to dance Sevillanas and I stayed to learn with the advanced. All girls in the advanced were girls who learned more years than I did. This bitch I'm talking about was in the Sevillanas. She loved the fact she could tell me that she doesn't understand why does Neta let me dance in the group of advanced, all the girls there are better than me in at least 3 levels. She had a luck that I was with the plaster on my hand - a thing which disturbed me to push her out of the window (third floor). She's lucky for I didn't think she worth that I'll tell all in the studio that she's a jealous bitch. 

Once she even told me on someone else that someone is her friend, but it doesn't fit to this friend to dance. Really? How could she see it?

After that she didn't come to the studio for a year. She got back after a brake of a full year. She was in the medium level group and... This year we started with the bata de colas. She took my bata when she saw it's prettier than hers. There was a mess for changing big parts of hers (which I received) and for making it much smaller in the waist (hers was too big on me till I was too busy in holding it for it won't fall). She made all to make me look crazy who doesn't know what I ordered. Only in the end of year she told Neta that she doesn't dare to dance with the bata on stage in the end of year. A month before the end of year show, in a moment that Neta couldn't hear - she said to me that she thought of what I said and I maybe right. Maybe right? MAYBE? And she dared only to dance with the medium level class. It was pretty easy one by the way. 

I didn't see her for a long time and it's better this way. It's only that.... I noticed that few hours ago she made a like on the fan page in Facebook of La Reina De La Luna + I wonder if she knows that I write it

No comments:

Post a Comment