Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Some are afraid

There were many dramas in the Facebook group of the "great dancer". In some of the last ones - I found myself taking a part in it. I'm not sure if it's my temper, the stupidity of other or both. I wrote some things which I didn't think it's gonna make such a mess, but it did. I'm still there. Looks like I got addicted to soap operas, it did look like the only reason for me to stay there. I never saw anything like this in another group. Too horrible... Mostly till it's too funny. After that - the hope to know about some shows and workshops - firstly for myself, after that - for I could inform others. I could know in time about the workshop of Juan de Juan this way. Now it feels like enough. I will probably leave this group soon. Too much bad things happen there with time. And the "great dancer" seem to hate anything in her own group if it isn't around herself. I will probably leave soon cause it looks like in the last days that it isn't only me who had enough and I didn't see there anything important in the last days.

As a respond - few started a fan page which I was writing a bit about it. It's a bit harder to know who's behind cause it's a fan page, they have an alter ago of a "grandmother" and they didn't write who they are. Still in the way it has been made - I thought it's one person which I hate stand behind it. He hates my blog cause mine is better. He attacked me for that. And he attack anything that moves - no matter if it's me or anyone else. Well, I wasn't far from the truth. He uploaded a link to his boring blog as "the wise grandson". Someone asked what's this site. Instead of answering it's a blog - the answer was "it's a site that shows everyone blah, blah, blah...". I wrote it looks to me like a commercial. I've been asked who pissed me off. I said that the people who should know will understand, I'm sure that in this page there enough wise people. 

Someone who I don't know wrote me a private message. She wrote something about this page it meant for this kind of commercials. She knows, she's one of those who make this fan page. And don't I write a blog myself? I wrote her that I'm sure I know who's the idiot with her who make it, it's too clear, yes - I do wirte a blog and I sent the link to the fan page although I hate the one who make this page with her. By the way - at least I don't try to hide behind my alter ego and the should too. I think she didn't like my answer. She wrote me that didn't he suggest me to write in Hebrew?  That was one of the many things, if it ended by that.... 

After that was a link to a video from YouTube. They called it "a commercial brake". As a cruel comment I gave the link for La Reina De La Luna +. After that I wrote this girl who wrote me that the link is for her attention. The link to the blog received a "like" from this girl. And the "grandmother" wrote that I do a great job with the blog and I'm invited to publish articles in the page. NO WAY! I'm so allowed for that till the whole video with the comments has been removed from the fan page. 

Mow some in the community of flamenco dislike me cause I tell them the truth. Someone I hardly knows said that I know only weirdoes in flamenco. I guess that not all who I know would like to know it. And someone who I don't know at all thinks I must apologize to the whole world cause I'm against aggressive reactions and I the fact I think I'm allowed to choose my friends. Still - in private I hear something else. One of the "weirdos" I know in flamenco is a real friend of mine. This friend said that I'm better, I'm like the bitches from soap operas that it's impossible without and all remembers in the end. This friend said that I'm better than all those who has something against the things I say and do. I talk better and will stay international, while they will stay in their little and silly place with the "grandmother". I do better when I do things in my way, they can stay and do things in Hebrew with the limits it gives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment