Friday, March 29, 2013

Workshop of Maria Juncal, day three

Last day. I was pretty nervous if I'll get in time. No ride for me and it took me more time than I meant for to prepare in the morning. Some of the time I walked, but I was catching a taxi in the half way, just to be sure. Lots of luck - got there early enough to change peaceful. For the last day there was a change not only in hours, but also in the order of levels. When I got there - it was the end of class of beginners. The door was open. I didn't see there the girl who doesn't stop talking. Her friend was there and now I know the reason if she adore me now for the way I dance. The very old woman took this level too and wasn't too bad, but there was only one young girl that really danced and made it good. In first moment I was amazed from her physical size (I look thin and short near her), but after I really looked - her talent made me forget it. I wish I could dance this way as a beginner. My friend came. After she looked a bit as well and got by surprise - she took me to a part in the corridor which is far from the door to the studio and closer to the door for the building. We made a practice on a new part in the alegria from yesterday. She didn't remember it. I could remember, but a bit fuzzy. We made each other to remember it clearly. The woman who knows me from the workshop of Miguel and another girl came. The woman said hello and stopped for a moment to say that we do it well. 

The beginners finished. We got in. As we were waiting - I was talking with my friend about yesterday's drama with the flyers. She said she doesn't believe that will start a fight. First cause many hates Neta for dancing so pretty (and probably better than all of her haters). Accept - a thing which I thought it isn't for her side - in those flyers there was a part which says about a month as a gift in her studio. With the will of all to teach.... The conversation moved to "how horrible is this studio and the smells".

Our class has started. A lot of legs' warming. Some were things from yesterday, some were new versions for things we learned. The !@#$ who was hiding me the mirror in the other days did it again. I made a to move, so others who probably didn't see the mirror moved as well. At least I found a space which I could see Maria, or at least my friend. It took me 15-20 minutes till I started to feel that my body becomes to water from the heat. It wasn't the worst part - after that in the other days I made it hardly with the horrible floor - this time it didn't take long till I started to feel pain in my legs. As we made one part of practice - Maria came to the !@#$ and whispered her something. Probably a fixing in a try not to make her shame. Later on - no more whispers. The !@#$ needed to make it alone. It didn't work out to her. After that - I noticed that she didn't stop getting confused. 

Water brake. I was talking for a moment with my friend. Adi Davidovich who own the studio said that she wants to change the floor. My friend told her that she must know it cause horrible pains in the legs. She said it has some woods in there, but not enough. There is a part in the edge which is good. She danced on it to show us. What a sound! Some started to dance with her. She got back near the door. She laughed that one of the girls who stood near a "window" which get nowhere in the good edge that she's getting a breeze. The girl asked her not to laugh cause it has some air there. Adi moved over to say another that she has been chosen to give Maria her gift. The chosen made a funny face and move and said it's a respect. Maria got back and class got moved on.

We made a warming to the hands. One of the advanced came and looked. Well, we probably looked good cuase even she started to smile with pleasure. Another advanced got in and made my water bottle fall. Like it wasn't enough - she kicked it. I took it back to where it was before. Nice of her that at least she said she's sorry, but - WHAT THE HELL? Few more came and there was talking noise outside. The door has been closed. Lots of silence, hands' work, Maria Juncal... If my body wasn't on pain - I couldn't ask for more. 

We started to work on the alegria. For a start we made a practice on few little things, includes the part that my friend and I made a practice in the corridor. And the whole thing. Adi who was taking videos till this moment got up to join us. It started to be too crowded - Adi from one side, a student from the other side, in the front - other students who won't get more fron, and the wall is too close behind. At least after a little part - Adi stopped dancing with us. As far as I wanted a video, Adi and the woman who brought Maria made videos all the time and I wasn't sure if I'll get any - I took my camera and made few seconds. The woman who brought Maria will tell us when do we can. Fine. I got back dancing. We learned few more steps. After few times dancing all with the new part - all clapped their hands and the class was over. In this part I made it and asked Maria if it's possible to have the alegria once again for having a video. She accepted and called everyone for dancing all again once. She said that if we want and can - we'll catch someone who will take the video and we'll all dance. Some did, I just took a video. Now to find someone who will take it for me.... NO!

Once again claps. Outside the studio Maria received her gift. It was pair of earrings. And something which has been written by Adi. The written part - Maria was reading it in silence and smiled. After that she showed us all the earring we gave her. All asked to have photos with her. My friend took one like this few moments before I did. By her verve and "I have a photo!" - it looks like that although it's something like the fourth(!!) time she goes to workshop of Maria - it her first photo with Maria. 

That's it - it's over. In the way - I stopped for lunch. And taking my dog for a walk. In a second thought - I was THAT tired that it's possible that my dog took me for a walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment