Thursday, March 28, 2013

One more brake

It looks like forever since last time I did it. It's about time!

Once again: THANK YOU ALL! It's impossible to ignore. In numbers - we stand now 460 fans in the page, over than 54,000 entrances to the blog itself. For comments: accept the other blogger who told me why does La Reina De LA Luna + is terrible - I receive many comments in private which warm my heart. All makes wanna go on. I feel that I'm on the right way. Many tells me that it's good. Recently - more and more send me information accept the information I get myself, all who send me tells me it's for seeing this information in the blog. 

Thank you all for reading this blog. Thanks for all who follow and those who made a "like" in Facebook. Thanks for all who sent me information. Thanks for all of the comments I received - with or without information. 

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment