Saturday, October 1, 2011

A little part from a tv show

One of the things I love to see from time to time in YouTube are parts from the show Mi Primer Olé. I found out about it through a friend. She uploaded to facebook a part of sinning kids from there and said she got addicted. I'm kinda started to get addicted too... This is something else. It's a part which Farruquito my dear and one his brothers - El Carpeta were invited to take a part. In this case - something I found out today which El Carpeta dance, Farruquito stands in the side and do palmas most of the dance. Near the end - Farruquito join too. In case I'll find out (again) another part from this show I saw with both of them I will uload it here as well. And in case I'll find out the first thing I saw at all of My Primer Olé

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwRzZYvtBo0&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment