Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A little thing about yesterday

I forgot to tell one little thing about last night:

Well, it's easy to remember the bad things. It's easier to remember the bad things that other people say.

My first try last night was terrible. In the second time it felt better. Still I couldn't to do it better again yesterday - the getting better. Near me was someone else that came not really healthy and she prefered to sitt when the others danced. So, she probably came sick in the head yesterday. When I got better - Neta didn't say a thing that I made a mistake. The "nice" woman who came sick told Neta that I was wrong and had a reason for that. Neta said that it's possible to do it as I did. This is one way while it's not the only one.

Easier to do things through listening to bad things. When I felt bad - it was fine. When I got better - oh no! There is someone to tell that I'm wrong. I liked that Neta said that I did it ok, but it wasn't enough for the next times for this evening.

After my try that was THAT "bad" till someone else who came to learn there said it was wrong - it was her turn for this. She didn't do it any better. Never mind that I didn't like what she did - Neta had something to say. For her try she had something to fix, and it didn't come from me 

No comments:

Post a Comment