Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rainy bata

Yesterday I was sure that I'll see Neta practice for the show when I'll get to the studio. I was wrong. Yesterday has started a new class of begginers. The red head came a bit after me. For a start she asked me what's this class.... Ok, I usually don't like red heads and this one doesn't look to me too smart, but I think I start to like. She dance pretty good and she still nicer than others I got to know there. I noticed that it usually comes this way in flamenco - the most tallented are the nicest. It's probably because those knows what they worth and don't need to make a show-off. Yeah, there are few that ruin me this theory, but it usually this way.

In the class itself we were quit few. It wasn't too bad cause it was a bata de cola class which takes a lot of space, so this way it was less klastrophobic. And the new airconditions still don't work, so it was hot there anyway.

The one who thinks herself and wants to be a pro (and won't be anymore in the most difficult class) came late. She said it started to rain when she came. Well, in the end of the class I saw the streets wet from the rain, but as far as I danced in a bata for an hour and a half without any aircondition on, and made my way to class and back on foot and wearing heels (being pretty comes with a lot of pain) - I was still freaking out from the heat.

We learned some new steps for our caña that we make with the bata. Two weeks ago we learned two new parts for the dance. On one of them we repeated last week and yesterday. Those things we can take videos for it will be easier to remember (NOT for uploading blogs or facebook). I took videos of both parts. I remind that there was a part we did repeat. The "amazing pro dancer" had say something. I wasn't talking to her, but she already had to say "the new part? we did it!". I don't know what does other girls has to say something - it always have to be like I'm wrong/mistaken/%$^#$^.... I think she has a brain which is smaller than an ant. And it isn't the first time she has something great to say... I didn't watch this video for too long and didn't practice enough, so I had a truble to show this part. I remebered mostly that Neta said it's a very trodicional step of caña and this kind of stpe in the dance itself. At least I took a video... I could (and did) send it by mail

No comments:

Post a Comment