Monday, October 10, 2011

A boy with a coin

And if we're talking about link that friends who send me from time to time beacause of my love to flamenco... The part of the movie remind me something else. Another friend I have (from Israel) sent me this link a long time ago. A bit more than a year ago. He said he saw it few days before and it made him think of me. That's a nice complement... Well, this again NOT a flamenco song, but this is a video which includes some flamenco dancers. It's all a flamenco dance which looks in the ordinary style. It has some changes and it doesn't go on any palo of flamenco for it will fit the music here. People who doesn't live it or watching or learning it all the time won't feel the differenence between this and pure flamenco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHw7gdJ14uQ&ob=av3e

No comments:

Post a Comment