Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Once again

Yesterday: we started with watching videos. It was mostly Pastora Galvan. We saw a bit of Juaquin Grilo too. We listened to Soleas, bulerias and solea por buleria. It was for we'll reconize the difference. The guitar player was there, so he played for us a bit from the three palos.

The airconditions are almost fixed. It's on the right place but doesn't work. I was wearing my skirt, but not the bolero. After a while of the class I got that I was the only one who was wearing a skirt. All the rest were in pants. The guitar player was the only man in the class, and still everyone accept me in pants...

It was pretty difficult yesterday. We had to improvize again. I started to understand how to do it, but I was without any insporation and wasn't really on the ground. At least I make outside classes some checks if it's possible to fix me in this (I'm not like this only in classes).

The good thing was that I wasn't the only one. One of the sisters from Haifa was amazing, but all of us accept her weren't in our best, include someone who I see as not bad at all. But nevermind, it doesn't matter how bad will I be - there is another one who will be even worse than me in my bad days. She isn't a bad person, but a higher flyer and less confidence and tallent. She always do "faces" and stop in the middle. In one of the times testerday she said we don't understand - she's affraid. Neta had a short speech about that everyone does, includes proffesional dancers who do it for years. Than 2-3 more said they are affraid too. And the guitar player said that he's affraid too. We all started to laugh and made her try.

Later on - Neta showed us something of how to do it wrong, and how to do the same thing - but right. Not all understood the meanning. I did although I was with my head in the clouds. The other flyer wanted to make a video of it. Neta didn't like it...

In the end of the class I took my daily clothes change outside the studio. In the way back for taking all my stuff - the other astronaut said that she thinks that my shoes are still there. NO! Don't do it to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment