Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The class instead

The Jeswish holidays time is almost over, but still there is a bit time. Because if that - the bata class has changed the day this week.

I was the first to come last night. Neta was practicing again for the show in the end of the month. The redhead came. She wasn't even sure if it's possible to get in. Neta was very in the practicing, I didn't was to disturb and had to make some pantomime for she will understand she can get in.

And all girls of the bata came. And also the snobish woman too. Last year we both were in the bata class, this year she didn't wanna although her daughter do it as well. The studio was full, the airconditions are still not working and we were in batas. It was hot...!

And I came a bit "hugh" and not really on the ground. There was an easy step for me which all were practicing and I just found myself look and not sure if to practice or not. The woman who I learn with in the bata and the farruca thought I can't do it and don't practice because of it. She tried to show me quietly how to do it. And here - she said that I should see that I can do it.

In some moves the snobish didn't dare to try, even when all made it. Not because she wasn't on the ground, just didn't wanna try. It was pretty funny in my eyes because she learn more years than I do. And in the last end of the year party I was with her in the group of dancing the bata dance. I heard from a friend that it's possible to see that she learn more time...

And there was a little stop. Today there is a historical moment for Israel. Some were started to talk about talk about politics.

And in the end I heard that in the new show of Neta there is a swich: once it will be with the violin and once with a flute. In the end of this month it will be with the flute while I saw it with the violin  

No comments:

Post a Comment