Tuesday, July 23, 2013

This is crazy!

I start to fell like a star, but it can make me find myself in weird situations. Accept the comments of  people to the blog itself... 

Twice it happened to me that new dancers asked me to giving them a stage outside the blog. A real stage for their shows. At the fist moment I could only say that I wish I could help them with it. In a second thought - it's a nice idea. I'm not sure how to do it and if I can do it alone. At least not alone in the start... 

Accept that people ask me some questions about flamenco. Sometimes I can help with it, but not always. It happened before that people asked me things I had nothing to answer about. Today happened to me something like this. She asked me about a flamenco teacher for kids in a place which I'm not sure they have flamenco teachers for any age... I started to check out if anyone knows. I've been sent to ask someone who may have a name. She answered fast. The teacher she had on mind teach in Huston, Texas. It's not even in the same state! I still try to work on getting an answer

No comments:

Post a Comment