Saturday, July 27, 2013

The fiesta at the port

That was one of the craziest things I had lately... I had a ride to there. On the way I opened my mobile phone and found out text message from Neta that she's sick and won't come. We can enjoy it. At the first moment I thought if it's worth coming there, after all the person who made it happen won't be there. It took few seconds to thinks again and go on with it. 

When I came there almost all were already there. The assistant even came with her daughter and grandchild. Because where too many people there a talk has started that we should go somewhere quite, at least in the start. Few said about one place nearby, the bimbo and new nice one went with Andreu to check out another place. Till they got back - the assistant didn't stop to ask about Ilan if he comes and where is he. The researchers came back with him. Till they did - a boy started to dance near us for getting some money for dance classes. He was pretty good and some people did give him money. We went to the first place that was talking about. The snobbish changed there outside to her new skirt. From the girls I was the only one left with jeans... 

We still couldn't start this way. Some said that we must have beers. Ilan and the new one started to go for getting for all. I came after them. I said it that it's for checking out that they won't runaway with the money of all of us, but it was mostly because I couldn't hear the assistant any longer and I rather be with them. The new nice one found out another reason why did it was better that I came with them. Whatever... When we came back some started to complain that it took us too long. The daughter of the snobbish came out from nowhere to look at us. 

For a little warming we started to drink. And one round of sevillanas. I asked Ilan to my couple for he will remind me. I still a bit rusty with it. Although we were in a quite place - some people has found us and started to look. Some took photos and so. 

We moved to practice out buleria after a bit more beer. We started to stand in our places as Andrue is the audience although in the show he will be behind us. Still the snobbish woman had to argue. All of us in our places and she made a try to change it and said it's all wrong. It took a long time to convince her that she was missing the point. Once all of us together. We moved to the solos part. It had many brakes between for beer. The bimbo made many tried to drink my beer. I was almost in the end. Although I normally still do it with fear - not only that I wasn't afraid - I even checked who's looking between all the strangers around. 

Second round. The assistant wanted the end and nobody wanted it accept her for not wasting our time and just practice on the main thing. We made only the solos this time. Some of the strangers went away. Few more beer brakes. The new nice one also wanted my beer... When only me and the snobbish left for the second round - I was shocked. Why does all want from my beer? The girls at least were wondering loud if it's their beer or not. Andrue just started to drink from my bottle before I finished it (I was something like in the middle of it) and before I could say anything. I started to shout on him. He made a joke out of it. 

Last turns. Andreu started to play. As far we were only two for this turn and because I was really insulted from that my beer has been drank by another - I let myself to take my turn. At least that. But others called the snobbish. I got back to my place. Not again... The difference between now and class of Sunday was that this time people noticed this time that something happened. So it was my turn after all. 

I came with a bottle of water. If not my beer - at least a bit water. I knew it was a mistake to have it in my hand bag! Lots of water has been spilled in my bag. First thing I was checking that my camera and mobile phone are working. It still works, but my camera which was on the edge for a long time get a bit more on the edge of "I need a new camera". 

After all made their second turn we made a practice on the new thing of doing it in couples. The bimbo said that I will start and choose. She said that everyone who didn't choose on Tuesday will choose now. She's ok, but I took Ilan as a couple. We made it a bit with a mess, but I guess it wasn't too bad. The new nice one was the last to be chosen and she said about it's like couples of grade 4 - whoever has no one takes whoever they can. 

The assistant and her family went, so did the snobbish. The rest of us came back to the main part of the port. We stopped near a big coffee shop/restaurant their whit chairs outside. Andrue, me and the new nice one sat down. Andreu stated to play, Ilan and the bimbo were danncing two sevillanas. The new nice one and me made palmas. After that - the bimbo danced her solo buleria a bit different than the usual. Ilan joined us to the palmas. All the people in the coffee shop were looking, some inside even looked outside, people who were there in the way for another place stopped to look. Many of them clapped their hands in the end. 

We had a long brake when we all sat on the same little bench and were talking. The new nice one and Andreu went for a moment. I started to feel how wrong I was sitting. My body was in pain because of it. I stood up. The pains moved away slowly this way. 

When they got back - they sat down again. Andrue was playing buleria again. Ilan and the bimbo made their solos. Again - me and the new nice one on the palmas. This time I was standing behind them and from time to time I stopped to take a photo. When they started to wonder what's next - I asked who's gonna take my photos now. Ilan and new nice one accepted, in the end it was Ilan who took the photos. I knew that I want to be the next one who dance alone. I don't care that many strangers were looking. Oh, maybe it's about to try my solo on strangers! It's hard to believe it, even for me that the fear I had for such a long time moved to "I want to dance alone and I want people to see it, even the strangers". The only problem was being clear to the palmeras and to Andreu, I wanted to make it like they did with dancing to Andreu and I wanted my face in the photos. I made it this way, but then I couldn't see how many people are looking at me accept those I already know. After I finished - I think there were some claps. I was too "high" to notice. Not only I wasn't afraid - I really enjoyed it! I was really thrilled and amazed that I made it without fear. 

The new nice one didn't want to dance in the front of all strangers, but she did. She made it better than she thought she can. The bimbo said we should do now in a funny way. No one wanted, but she did. It was very funny the way she did it and great. 

We made to all strangers our part together. Someone who was sitting in the coffee shop asked another stranger to give us space for we'll dance for them. It was still hard. Although it was outside - it was too much between a street bench and the tables of the coffee shop. We received claps. 

We had a talk if we go on or not. Someone in the coffee shop (I think it was the same one who asked for giving us some space) said that she would love to see us once again dance before she go. The talk between us was still to the way of "maybe we had enough here". One woman came go give us money cause we did it for that, didn't we? None of us really knew how tell her that it wasn't the idea, and none of us was hurry to take the money. In the end the money has been taken cause she was wanted and didn't leave it this way. Few more came to talk with us. One was asking if we're Israelis. All of the people around us said how great we are. One of them told about a show that he saw a year and a half ago. He couldn't say who was it, but after he gave some details - I said he mean to Rafael Amargo. This stranger looked a bit surprise on the air. Ilan said this time it's Rafael Amargo. This stranger was pleased that Ilan told him who he saw. He said it was amazing. By the way he said to the bimbo that she's good as the fellows from Spain. One of the women there asked again (she was the one who asked before) that we'll do another dance for her before she goes away. She was almost bagging and it touched my heart. Some said that this woman is right - we should do one more dance. I broke up and said "let's do one more". Andreu was playing, Ilan and the bimbo made two more sevillanas, the new nice one and me made palmas. All were happy. 

We stayed there for much longer, just talking. We had an argue if we should do it all night and go on in the beach or not. I was worried about my dog, I was tired, I wanted to write about it... Ilan had his own reasons for ending it at the top. The new nice one made a try to convince me that it isn't too bad if I'll let my dog pee at my house, her dog do it from time to time and she doesn't mind. The bimbo didn't leave the idea of dancing in another place and collecting some money cause we can. Andreu was thrilled from the idea of going on some more time. After a long argue - we got back our houses. At least some of us got back home and others to somewhere else around their houses

2 comments: