Wednesday, July 24, 2013

He's a traitor!

Sorry it took me some time to write. I have a good reason for it. 

This time all were accept the tall one. Before class was another drama. Ilan was talking with the bimbo and the new nice one. The blogger who hates my blog had a fight with one of them or both. It doesn't matter that he doesn't know any of them. I said I will blow up the studio that the secretaries will never stop calling me. 

Class has started. For a start we made a a quite thing, mostly hands. What was the music? It was a liviana. Neta said it's a compensation for last week. It was only for the new nice one who didn't like the song last week. Just a moment - what was it last week? Neta looked at me. I remind her. Some said (with a good reason) that even without a compensation it was a good music.

And a practice. For a start - a part of legs' work. After that - a certain part of the siguiryia. After a long practice we made once the siguiryia. And once the legs' work. The assistant noticed only now that the man has new shoes. And with our backs to the mirror. And the siguiryia again. With our backs to the mirror. Even some went to the wrong side because of it. I called the bimbo and the man and told them that they meant to be in my side. They said no. The bimbo started to argue with me. After a short moment she said it's about stretching. For a moment I believed her (hell knows why). When I started to walk their side Neta said it's siguiryia with the backs to the mirror. They came to my side. Then Neta told those who didn't know about the party we'll gonna have on Friday and they are invited. Her head was in the clouds and everything she said I had to remind her that she mean something else. Hard to say it went bad, not even in the twice after. It didn't matter that each time it was with backs to the mirror. When we were ready for the first time -the new nice one said she forgot. She's going to bring. She came back later on to dance with us. She came back with wine.

And circles for the end. The assistant was pleased that she didn't fall. 

Next class started almost in a late. The snobbish came with two more wine bottles. Still the bottle of the new nice one has been open. Lots of wine has been spilled on the floor and bench. Almost all worked on cleaning it. Me - with a class in my hand. By mistake some has been spilled from my glass as well while I was cleaning with the other hand. 

Going on with the buleria. We danced the part of all of us with backs to the mirror. For doing this way on the start - it wasn't too bad. Then we stopped for a joke. Each one needed to do a little thing and going out as a funny buleria. The new nice one has been chosen to be the first, but she didn't want. After she's been asked over and over again - she made a try and gave up. All the others made it. I was the last one. I wondered how to make it funny and had no idea. Fine, just try. Even I didn't know what's gonna happen now. I made it with a very little legs' work, made a try to make it like an old woman. Once I looked at Neta for seeing her comment and being sure that I make it. It looked like she's waiting to see what's about to come. Hey, I noticed something which is working! I looked at her over and over again between steps as a part of dance. I think that I saw a start of a smile on her face when I was close to end, it grew bigger when I finished. 

One more round like this. And this time we have to use a "gadget" - even if it's only waving the dress or hair. The bimbo was the first and made some short and nice. The new nice one still didn't accept to try. The assistant only waved her fan in a way which didn't look like a dance or even close to it. The snobbish was better than her ordinary. I even liked what she did. Ilan is always with a towel in classes. Some said that he should use it. He made something crazy with it which made all of us laugh. I was the last one. I started to move my dress. In some steps I was wondering if it's a buleria (or flamenco at all), but I made it. In the start I heard Neta say that I need to use my dress. I started to use it in a way which was more radical. I felt good with what I did, even when I wasn't sure that I make the right steps. I guess it was easy to the others to see it cause the jaleo was much greater than I usually get. And Neta stopped fixing me after a short moment. In the way out the assistant started to shout. It wasn't even a jaleo, it was just shouting. It almost took me out in a way I didn't want to. And I couldn't really think. After I finished Ilan a bit laughed at her because of it, the bimbo laughed even more. 

And doing all from the start - from the part of all of us together to the solos. The new nice one still didn't really wanna dance. She made a try but didn't really do anything. All others were on their best. Only now I made a mistake. There was a moment that I wasn't sure that I made right. Instead of moving on - I stopped to look at Neta for getting her comment. She said it was right. I made it again. This time I made almost as usual. In the way out I made a little change and waved my dress like I didn't do at my solo till now. 

So, next step: Neta was teaching us a bit how to make fin la fiesta in couples. One who starts and call someone else. Ilan was the first. I was sure that he's about to ask me to join him. No, he made the new nice one to dance with him. It looked good accept one mistake in the end. All I could really think was "Traitor! Why didn't he pick me?". The snobbish was next. She was choosing the assistant. This time I had no problem with this choice. If not dancing with Ilan - the bimbo was my second choice. They looked bad and the assistant didn't know what to do. The bimbo was next. She took me cause I was the last one who didn't do it. Accept the start which I wasn't sure when did she get ready for my getting in and she had to sign much more assertive than she meant to - it worked out. Neta asked us to make something a bit different than we started with. We made it. The rest felt like we get connected. We looked at each other all the time for being together and dance it this way. 

For the end we made one more short practice on the end of all of us together again.

In the end of class was a bit more from the saga of the gift. Ilan and me were the last in the studio. When we were alone there I called him a traitor in his face. In the first moment he didn't know why, but a moment after he said that someone needed to take out from her a dance. 

He walked with me almost till home. We stopped at the ice cream place and sat there for a long time with another friend of him. 

Coming back home for a sick dog who's waiting for me to take him for a walk and taking care for him   

No comments:

Post a Comment