Friday, July 26, 2013

If only were few more hours a day

I really wished to go to sleep early, or at least much earlier than the normal. I'm about to have a long day. 

At the morning I'm about to have some fun which is no connection to flamenco (I know that you can't believe it). At the evening - fiesta flamenca at the port of Tel Aviv. Only the studio of Neta this time. If it's gonna go well - we'll try to make it all summer and make it with other studios as well. As far as it's gonna start at the early hours of evening, I have a dog which I want to take for a little walk before I'll go (it isn't his fault and he shouldn't suffer) and I'm used to a long afternoon sleep at Fridays- it's gonna be a little hard for me. As a start the afternoon sleeping will become shorter.

Still I didn't finishe the night

No comments:

Post a Comment