Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A moment before class

That's it. Tonight is the last class for this year. Once again I have no idea how am I gonna dance. I got well, but I don't sleep enough. I'm freaking out from being tired. 

I still not sure if I will go on with Tuesday classes. If I will - it will be for getting some more practice on what felt the hardest for me, and getting some more the walking home after it. A lot of it has a connection to Ilan. I knew him before, but this year he really became one of my best friends and I know that I'ma gonna miss spending time with him at classes and the fact he walks with me till my house after classes. If next year I will go on in the studio of Neta it will cut down for once a week when Ilan is there, if he goes on there. 

Tomorrow we have the last rehearsal before the show's day. And we'll have to be at Friday at the theatre all morning - the really last rehearsal and performing.

Since I already about to start for sure at the studio of Mijal Natan and she has no summer brake - I will stant next week at her studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment