Monday, July 1, 2013

Are you talking to me?

Almost in the last moment. Still the class of the medium level. Neta smiled to me, but I'm too pissed of to smile or anything back. I went to change. The daughter was there. Got back - the kido got back after too long that she wasn't there. 

Between classes - Neta said she has something important. She said about the paying for the photography and video. She said that even if thee will be enough who will ask for it - we are not allow to use it, not even photos in Facebook. She said that none of us is alone there, so it won't be fair to the others. Yeah, and when she upload to her web-site it's fair.... Then she said to one of the girls loud enough for I will hear: "I told you what happened last year". She has a version for it and she's talking about me behind my back, ha? Oh, I have my own version to last year and to other year and I'm sure that my version is much more fair than what she did with the photos! Then I had to remind her when do start the first class of Tuesdays for telling the girl who doesn't recognize me. The girl was shocked cause it's too late for the oldie...

The kido has a problem with the leg. She said that she can't dance in her shoes. Neta asked her to do it easy. We started four - the non clean one came. The "ballerina" is sick and said she won't come because of it. Yeah, right! Probably because of last week. We started to practice the new steps. We had to use Neta's phone cause no one remembered it clear and she took the video. In the middle of it - my friend and the girl from Haifa came. 

And practice a new part with the mantons. In the start - Neta got into my mistakes like I'm the only one there. She took my manton to show what she mean. She always takes mantons from others, first time from the start of year that she took mine. After I've been given back my manton - she said I do it fine now. She moved to the mistakes of others, and once again to ask me what happened. 

Dancing all the alegria. I had something to ask her about the entrance. She had many answers, none of it was fit to my question. And she was talking again like I'm also in the medium level class. She usually "send" me to this class on Tuesdays, it was surprise it was today again. Then I said it isn't what I asked, but never mind. Only after that she had an answer, but she got pissed on me for the fact I don't understand her answers. I told her that now it gives an answer to what I asked. I don't think she liked it. I don't care. Although I learned a lot from her over the years - I'm still not sure if I will go on with her next year. Even if I will - it will be less classes and she can thank Ilan if I won't leave her studio for good. She isn't the only teacher in Tel Aviv and I will start soon for sure in another studio. 

We danced our alegria. It wasn't perfect. The time and probably the leg's thing made even the kido to make mistakes. And we worked on how to finish the alegria, a last standing. My friend didn't like it. For my big surprise Neta liked the way I stood and the fact I understood her clear this time. She fixed the others. We worked over and over this part. 

And dancing all the alegria over and over again. Less mistakes, but in the end has started to be problems with the standings. Neta fixed some of it, but I guess that some weren't enough important for her. 

In the end of class - the photos again. Some wants and paid now. I asked Neta if she saw the photo from the white night, the photo the Suzanne Dellal uploaded to their Facebook page. She said she didn't. I told her about the open workshop Jose Moro gave there in the white night. I told her that they uploaded a photo from this part and I'm in. Oh, about that she didn't think it isn't fair - this is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment