Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Slowly but safe

For a start - it took some time, but recently the number of entrances to La Reina De La Luna + became over that 71,000. Don't worry, this time I'll spare you with numbers of which states there were the most of entrances. 

About the page in Facebook - even with all my Facebook friends and all the entrances to the blog itself only now there are 500 people sign in the fan page. I won't make anyone to make "like" there although I do wish to have many people there too. But if you're in Facebook and still not in the fan page - please feel free to jump in. 

I know that there are and were other blogs that got a high publicity from the very start. I wish I could say the same on mine. In the start the publicity was OK for a start, but the success based mostly on a hard work and my love to the thing. I'm sure that all of you can see that I do it with pleasure. 

I hope that you like to read the thing that I write, even if it's only taking out some steam. It's the main reason for I don't say the names of all the people that I write about, it gives me more freedom to take out the steam. I also hope that you like to get the information I have about shows and workshops (oh, some told me they do) and I hope you find it as useful. If anyone goes to the shows and workshops that I tell about here - that's cool. I do it for this purpose. I hope that if it's photos of flamenco - you find it as eyes wash as I do (and in case you're new to flamenco - maybe as a renew for flamencos).

Thank you again for being here. I couldn't do it well without you



No comments:

Post a Comment