Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A little bit less painful, still crazy

So it wasn't really in the old studio, it was in the next studio. Still good enough for me. Changed fast and got ready. I was ready a moment before our class has started. Andrue was already there for us, but not for all classes. 

In our class was a question if to start with the romantic way of hands and lights as a warming, or to end it for a relaxing. Andrue didn't want to play anything romantic, so Neta said it will wait to the end. We started with a practice of a part from the legs' drill. The man somehow got too close to me few times. If he only would it once more - he would have found out again that I can "bite".....

And all the drill. From the entrance. I remembered that I'm in the same side with Ilan and I went to be next to him although I remembered it was in the other side. Then Neta called me to be in the other side. I called Ilan. Oh, all got confuse because it's another studio. The drill itself wasn't too bad. Still we had what to improve. We did it again.  

And moving to the siguiryia with the entrance. Neta asked me about the standing for the entrance. We still didn't work on it. No, how did we do it? I don't remember we did..... So we made it now and like we get some stuff to make the stage for a tablao. We worked on it few times. In the first time - just hiding behind. When we've been asked to dance again the siguiryia - I said that they should keep the gaps cause there is a third row. Neta asked what I said. Keep the gaps, there is a third row. Second time wasn't much better. Only then working on the standing again. And dance again.

No time for the hands' work with the romantic lights. Ilan brought wine this time and he took it out before all who are not in the buleria went out. They opened their eyes and I guess they wanted too. Ilan prepared cups, the assistant worked on opening to bottle. She called Andrue to help her. He didn't want cause he didn't bring the wine. She opened herself in the end. The cork jumped up and made all of us jump. we started with drinking. 

Started to dance the buleria. I don't know if it's the studio, the fact we already made lots of practice on it or both - I noticed we look really good. The tall one and the man stopped in their way out to look. It took them some time to go. 

The solos... All of us made some mistakes. I didn't have a connection this time with what happened with music and Neta asked me to finish before I was ready for it. She made me some signs of how to do it and it only confused me more. I mostly went out just like that. The assistant asked if she suppose to dance to the audience or to the musicians. Neta told her that to the audience. So she danced to Andrue and Neta. The new nice one whispered "she's with her butt to the audience! She's with her butt to the audience!". Neta said something only when she finished. Ilan was the last, but Neta forgot him and she showed the way she's gonna finish her fin la fiesta. She wanted to go on, but she received a reminder about Ilan. After he finished she said that she got insulted. He was good, but after a while he didn't even notice what she's doing and was too pleased from himself. He started to laugh. She had some stories again. Most I did know, but she had a new one about how can they be cruel the real flamencos if they don't like something. 

Second round wasn't too bad when we did it together. In the solos - I felt better although Neta sang a kids' song which has no connection. Others made this round worse. In the case of the assistant - this time she received a reminder when she still made her part to dance to the audience. And she went out before time. When Neta told her that - the bimbo said something which I thought it's THAT loud till probably all hear. She said as a joke that it's a surprise, the assistant is the best there in the class, how did it happen to her? Ilan left the last again. Still it was 5 minutes after our class was meant to finish and he said he's too tired to try... 

In the walk back home I found out that the bimbo didn't say her joke THAT loud. Ilan didn't believe me that she said so

No comments:

Post a Comment