Friday, June 28, 2013

It changes all the time

The dramas with Jose Moro: 

Yesterday I've been told that not only that the workshop got shorter in a day - will be no workshop in the level I took. In the evening I was talking with Keren who do publicity and a bit more to Compas Company. I had to finish it with her cause Mijal brought Jose and the workshops meant to be in the studio of Compas Company. I told her that I really wanted to come. And the money that I already gave for it (it's written also in their side). She said that we still wait to the very last moment and asked me if I can come from now to now. No...

After I found out the photo from yesterday - I received a message that please all those who wants this level got the message and will come. Because of the talks and after all probably will be enough - tomorrow night will be one class of two hours in the level I took. I still didn't check if they didn't change their mind again... For me I'm just happy it will happen and I still don't a movie ticket instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment