Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oh no! Really?

The white night is still on. That's cool. Few more hours I'm gonna celebrate the night with flamenco. I know which part of the city I'm gonna take. It starts with an open workshop of Jose Moro. After that - an open flamenco party with showing off parts from the dances of Compas Company. I can't wait it will start. 

The bad thing... I received a message that the upcoming workshops of Jose Moro in Tel Aviv... Not only it got shorter and instead it will start this evening and go one till Saturday it will start only tomorrow - there are not enough people his workshop. There will be at least two more dancers this summer in Tel Aviv and probably it was too much. I know I can't pay for all. I took Jose Moro and waited for it. So the message said that because that there are not enough people - if won't happen a miracle of the last moment he will give only the level of the advanced. I'm not sure that I would be able to take this level. Although I dance for years - I am NOT a professional dancer and in those workshops the advanced are always in a level for professionals......

No comments:

Post a Comment