Friday, June 28, 2013

Before dark

So, the flamenco event that I went for (as a part of the "White Night" in Tel Aviv) has started when it was still light outside. It also finished faster than I thought (midnight), so I didn't have to go with a feeling that I miss something. Still it took me some time to sit and update here. I went back in walking (on heels!) from Suzanne Dellal after a long time on feet. And I had to take my dog for a walk although he had a trip before. I DON'T want to abuse him... And catching up in Facebook and taking down photos and videos to the computer. Sadly I don't have a pro camera for making photos from the show, but I saw some took. I hope to get it somehow. When it was still light - I took few and someone else took of mine. I still can have some good videos also at night, but I guess I won't upload the videos. Till I will write all - few photos from the free workshop that Jose More gave outdoors there. I'm there too!






No comments:

Post a Comment