Wednesday, March 13, 2013

To the top

Well..... Andrue came a moment before I did and started to practice outside with the bimbo and the new nice one. No guitar, just palmas of Andrue and the nice one while the bimbo danced. If the dancer was someone else it was better in my eyes (although she's good). It was pretty cool, but I didn't have much time to look. I took my stuff in. There was someone to check if she likes it or not. They finished once and Neta said that she's proud in them - none of them made any mistake. Yeah, right. Beginners!! After last week I didn't even want to hear her say things like this to others, mostly if they are beginners. 

I went out to change. I got back just on time (just needed to take on my shoes on the floor cause the place I'm used to was taken by the new one and I didn't want to forget my stuff again in the studio). the new nice one gave a CD to Neta with bulerias. I checked with the weirdo that she didn't take hard the way I behaved last week. She already forgot about it and I was glad to know it. Ilan didn't come this time. I knew it will happen this time and I still wasn't really ready for it. 

For a warming - Neta let us hear a bit bulerias from the CD that the new nice one brought her. It was different this time - all movements and the way it felt. One of the men from the beginners looked at us a bit from the door in this part. The way he looked we probably were amazing. One of the girls came slowly after we started. Neta told her not to hurry, it isn't important. Someone made a try to continue the joke (was it the assistant?). Later on without the bulerias. Neta fixed on a new thing we learned, I understood how to do it, but from some reason I think I made it as she said from the first place. In another part that went good to me I looked if she see it. She looked at others. I held myself from shouting "look at me!!".

One more new thing that we;ll have as a part of something. After a long practice Neta asked who will take a video. I went to take my camera. Some said it's my job. I don't mind to take it. 

The practice we'll make in the end of year show... Neta said that this time we don't have Ilan to look at. We still made it - accept the end that we all missed. We made it again and again.

And turns all around. We started when Neta was outside, but we made it mostly when she was there. Andrue started looking at us in this point. In some of the things he made a try to copy our movements. Neta said we don't and can't notice, but we all got much better. The new nice one said it's good to hear this kind of things as well.   

We made a practice on one part of the siguiryia before we started dancing all of it. And checking if all of us remember where we stand. The last row was pretty shocked to remember that after coming into rows - I'm the only one who stay in the same place all the time. I mean - the assistant and the man who are there with me were shocked. 

Dancing all the siguiryia. Once it was good, accept the fact no one remembered when is the last change in places. And for me.... The assistant "know so well" the dance - till I couldn't do all with all the space I got used to and with less feeling of "flying". Some rounds and she hardly moved. Neta said it looked THAT good till Andreu loved it. She asked Andreu if he saw we got better and it looks good. He said we got better, but we made it beautiful also in the last time he was there to see the siguiryia. Second time... The man didn't move in the change of places, the assistant almost got in me, I didn't have a place and the rows before us got shrink till I was really behind back of taller fellows. This is what I was afraid of... And it took me a lot of time to find some space. After that - the assistant blamed me and the man about it. "We" didn't move. I didn't even think it was worth to answer it. We talked about it few minutes ago that I stay in my place. The man apologized and said it was his mistake. 

Second class. Andreu found a place to sit and play for us. We were woman this time. Ilan wasn't there, the snobbish didn't come, the weirdo didn't stay...... Our buleria. We had to start it over and over again because every time something was wrong - we were too quiet, we took the start too late, we continued the start too long.... Neta said that I do the jaleo good, but I have to make it with a higher volume. 

At the thing itself - few more mistakes and we made a long practice. On one step Neta said that only Ilan knows how to do it.

Neta said that now we'll listen a bit to the CD that the new nice one brought. I thought - listening and it's hot. I took my water and sat on one of the benches. Neta said that she didn't say to sit. Until she will find what she wast - I'll sit. She did and I came up. The new nice one said something about the workshops with Shuky and something the has been cancel. I told her it was the show, and told assistant who got into this that the workshop with the buleria is already a history. In that time - Neta was talking with Andreu. She told us what she wasnt to do now in the idea of what we heard. She said if it's clear. The assistant said it isn't. Neta asked me if I understand. I signed in my head that I do. I'm not sure that she believed me, but when we made the first try - I was the only one who danced. Neta signed me that I do well. 

And all our buleria and getting into a circle for dancing each alone. The first one was the new nice one, but she needed a push to do so. And she said that she doesn't know what to do. Neta asked her what does she mean. The new nice one made a try that didn't work out. She made another try. It was good. Pretty in the start I decided it's good enough for jaleo. Neta wants volume? Fine! I was shouting "OLE!!" in a way that made the new nice one to smile and Neta took by surprise. It was the opening shot for the others to make jaleo as well. 

The bimbo made a try that worked out and received a lot of jaleo. When she almost in the end - the assistand sat down. Well.... Neta said it was good but still there is a little thing to fix. She asked the assistant if she doesn't want to try. The assistant made a horrible try. Still Neta said it was good cause she was sure in herself. THAT was good? I can do it better! 

My turn... I was afraid but felt like I must show what I can. I made a try to listen as much as I can to the guitar. This time I didn't need to try making Andreu look at me. He looked at me. A moment after I started my try - I got relax. I wasn't sure that I do it well, but I was relax. Near the end I noticed no one made me jaleo, maybe once Neta made it with no much volume. Do I make it THAT bad? In the salida I wasn't sure it was good at all, but..... A moment after I finished my try - Neta said it was great. She said I was clear and this time - I didn't miss at all. She told the others to notice that even that I made something simple - all of it was really good. I was clear and Andreu responded to all I made. And she started to talk about Cristina Hoyos. She said that Cristina never was good in legs' work, but all she did was perfect because of the way she made it - all the "show" around. WOW! Two weeks ago I couldn't get the attention of the guitar player, last week I wasn't good enough, and now Cristina Hoyos! From the bottom to the top! Oh my... How will I reach this level again?

One more try from the start till each do alone. In the alone - all made mistakes before I did in a way it was hard to ignore. Me... Once I stopped for few seconds cause I wasn't sure. Even after I finished I wasn't sure. The new nice one said this time I was great. 

We made a practice on palmas while Andreu play for us. Neta fixed this time the bimbo. I took my shoes off. It was after our time, I had to go and it always takes me time. I was still the last one in the studio again

No comments:

Post a Comment