Monday, March 18, 2013

It was, it's gonna be

Once again I came first, but almost in the last moment.  The husband of the fat woman was in the area of the closed door. He was busy in something (I think it was a book with some good photos). After I changed - the fat woman herself started looking at me like she wanna say something. And I got some attention for saying hello without to try. 

Few more came. Time to start, but not all were in the mood. My friend and the nice one came after few missing of both of them. Hands' warming. Only me and the kido were behind Neta for the warming. After a moment - the others joined us. Andreu didn't come, so there was some music that Neta let us hear from the music system. For the end of music - a crazy version for "Killing Me Softly" which will always remind me the workshop of Miguel Angel in the last December. And with no warning - we moved to the legs. Few steps for warming and Neta stopped the music. The nice one has the bravery to say it was a sharp change. 

Some legs' warming. Between this warming and the practice on some little parts of the alegria - The kido asked if Neta knows anything about places in the workshops of María Juncal. As kind of answer - Neta asked the kido if she was in the workshop of Juan de Juan last Friday. She said she didn't (and I know it's true). I said that I was. I think that Neta was surprised. The kido asked me I went to his show. I told her that I went to the show and to the workshop. I told Neta how hard it was. She said that all those dancers do it mostly for showing how much they know. It's not always this way! I went to some workshops before that was mostly learning from the great ones. 

So, practice a bit with no manton. On one of the things Neta said that I do well, but take too much energy. In another part - just said that I did it well. After a while - practice on some "new" steps. When Neta wanted to look at us - she asked the kido to be in the front. The kido didn't want. The daughter pushed her with all the heart. After that - the kido accepted, but she wasn't on her best this time. She missed some. And practice with the manton. There were few changes in line. We still don't know how would we'll stand in the end of year, so for all will see. One time that I was in the front - the "ballerina" got between me and the nice one in a way that no place to move. She had other places to go, but she didn't. And once she came with no warning between me and others. I won't move from my place because of her, not when it isn't the standings. She moved too fast and almost stepped on me few times. I became cruel when she didn't give the space. I was there before she did - she must move. I spread my hands as a part of the alegria, as we meant for. I didn't even try to think of how to make it good for her, so my hands were disturbing her. The worst thing for her was when my manton got stuck on her. She made some sighs for showing how much she doesn't like it. I made a try not to laugh. 

Anther mistake.... My friend couldn't make it in one thing. Till she did make it - I made the same mistake. And time to dance all the alegria. I still make some mistakes, but it's easier with time. Most of mistakes happened this time cause I was tired and not really focused. We made the alegria twice. Second time felt better. And a little practice to the end. 

After class was over I started to ask her about a photographer I was talking with for having some photos in the end of year. She said that this year she will bring a photographer and a video man that we'll pay them both for having photos and a video. I got a bit nervous about the photos cause each time came photographers of Neta - we didn't get the photos. I told Neta that I'm worry about that. My friend made a talk with me as well, most of time she made it in a way it was clear she doesn't want Neta to hear. Few times I said loud that I want the memory of it. When Neta was in her way out - my friend (who know the story) told me that I should give Neta to do the job, don't I remember what happen last year? I guess that my friend didn't want Neta to hear my answer, but I hope that I said it loud enough for Neta will hear it... I said that those who gave me the photos won't take photos of mine again because of last year. Neta looked at us... I did mean it. That was the only reason for me talk with the photographer for this year..... And again I found myself last one in the studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment