Sunday, March 10, 2013

It could be much worse

I came pretty afraid this time. I got there in the last moment again and still was the first one in my class. Andreu played to the other class. I didn't notice much more than this until their class was over for today. Andrue took his guitar and went. He said he have something else and he will come next week for us. 

Only two of us - me and the non clean one. Neta got back to be as I know her for years (and I have no idea what happen to her since last summer). She smiled and asked me "how are you?". Well, I'm not gonna start with again what happened last week. I said that it's only us - there is a part in the alegria that I want to work on. I said it's the hardest part for me. She said that this certain part in dances is hard for all and because of that we started working on it early. The non clean said something as well. Neta told her on which part we'll work this time cause I asked for it. 

The "ballerina" came in. We started in a short hands' warming. After that - the "ballerina" had something to say. She said that the kido told her that she will come late tonight. The "ballerina" hardly could talk because something in her throat (probably a virus). It's probably horrible of me - because it's her I thought it's really funny to hear her this way. 

Moving to legs' warming. It weren't only the legs, I felt the warm all over my body. Some of the things were a bit confusing, and the heat.... It was harder than ever this time. The girl from Haifa came. Neta looked at my legs many times in this part. I was sure I do it THAT horrible till she will have to correct me all the time. She did maybe once and moved to the overs. They got corrects many times. 

We started to work in small parts and slowly on the big part which is hardest for me and I asked to work on.   The kido came in middle of it. Even she didn't perfect. Still - the only part to correct her was to open her arms (and all body) much more. When she did it - Neta told her it looks much better and she should be this way in everything in life. In one of the short brakes - I went to drink. I couldn't handle any longer the heat and I felt like I'm about to fall down without taking a bite from my water. Neta asked me where am I going. All the girls looked at me. I didn't even notice how, it was too wired even without it. I said it's really hot to me. Neta said it was a joke. The girls stopped looking at me and moved on to another practice. I joined them in the middle of this round. 

And dancing all the alegria. In the first time the first time - my manton to stuck in the buckle of one of my shoes when we still made the entrada. This evening - the biggest war I had with the manton was letting it go from my shoe. It doesn't mean that all went perfect accept that, but this was the worst thing. 

We danced again. After that - practice on few more little things. Neta said that we all look tired. For the end - do we want to dance all, or do we want to work more on the little things? I didn't say anything this time. We already worked a lot this evening on a thing which I wanted, so I didn't think it would be fair to the other girls if we still do what I want. They wanted to work on the little things. Maybe it was better this way. Neta said again that we all look tired. Fine, it's end of day and class - it's hard for everyone. 

After class - I had to sit on the floor if I don't want to go changing outside (and I didn't). The kido took all my place on the bench and I didn't feel like fighting with her. And some talks between the silence. A lot of silence and talking about workshops - María Juncal and the last places, Juan de Juan in Días de Flamenco... From those who came this time - I would be the only one who goes to the workshop of Maria. I have no idea if it's also true about Juan de Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment