Sunday, March 10, 2013

I wonder about next photos

 Last end of year show - friends of mine finally came from Jerusalem. It's a sweat couple who I know for quite a long time. I get to know 4-5 years ago through Facebook and the fact we both crazy for flamenco. We found out we have few more things in common, but accept our little things in life - a lot goes for us through the thing that made us friends - the flamenco.  We became really close friends and I see her one of my best friends (if not THE best one). Few times she and her husband couldn't come to the end of year shows from their reasons, but last time they made it and made me happy. 

I tell it now because of one thing about photos. The husband of this friend (who is also really nice person and I started to see him as a friend although our connection is mostly through his wife) do many things and his a very creative person. One of the things he do is photography. He really good good in it and took this talent many times for taking photos of dancing. The beautiful photos I have from last year were taken by him. 

The problem starts in the fact this couple came for me and didn't finish by that. He took photos of others as well and she uploaded to Facebook those which she thought are the best of all of us. Of cours - it was in a new album were she wrote what is this show, where and when it was taken, who took it, and those who are friends of ours in Facebook got tags for having the photos with them in their Facebook profiles. That's a thing which impossible to get through Neta cause when photographers comes for Neta - she say it's for their fun. She always promise to send us or give us on CD's the photos, but she never does. This year she even said that no one of the photographers came for her. The comments started to come fast and many liked it. There were few of Einat as well. On one of her photos someone wrote as a comment that Einat should take this photo for a poster for a show of hers. Neta also wrote some warm comments and made on some "like". Yeah, she could see all the photos. Not only the tags. Although she never met those friends of mine - the wife who uploaded the photo is a friend of hers in Facebook. And after a week or so - the assistant wrote to all the studio e-mails. It said that Neta uploaded some photos from the show. There was a link. To the photos that my friend uploaded. I asked her to correct it, and I said that it would be really nice that Neta will give us photos of her own photographers. So, she said something to Neta. I have no idea what was it, but Neta was angry with me, said that assistant never said that she uploaded the photos, and my friends....! She blamed my friends in weird things. One of them was that they didn't give her the credit for the show (which wasn't true, it's impossible to give more credit more than she received). She said that I must tell my friends to remove the photos from Facebook, at least those that others in it. I apologized to my friend and told her what happened. She removed the photos without me. With it got down the credits cause it isn't an album any longer. After that my friend asked me why does Neta didn't ask from her instead of telling me to remove it. After all - they are friend in Facebook, so no need to go around. And she thought that now we won't be friends any more because of Neta. 

The dramas didn't end by that. I noticed that Einat saved her own photos, at least of hers alone and uploaded it again to Facebook. I have a doubt that Neta would say anything about that.... It didn't disturb Neta to talk with me again about the photos. She wanted me to ask my friends to send her the photos or that at least I will send her. I told her that this time she will have to talk with my friend. I warned my friend it can happen. It didn't happen cause Neta thought that I have to happen through me or nothing at all. 

The next step was talking again with my friend. She thought we probably won't be friends any more because of Neta. Well, I'm glad to say we're still friends. Still she said that Neta shouldn't be worry - her husband won't take more photos of hers, so she won't have photos like this to upload Facebook. I said that I can understand if they wouldn't like to come at all in the next year although I see them as more than invited. 

It didn't take too long till all of us stopped talking about the photos. Till last Tuesday. When I asked Neta NOT to be in the last row - one of things she had to say as a reason for me to be in the back is the fact that the photographer saw me and took some photos. It didn't matter for her that this photographer came for me. 

The same day she told us the date for the upcoming last of year show. I still didn't know how to tell my friend  from Jerusalem about it, mostly because I was afraid to hear that she and her husband won't come because of last year. Today I found out the way. She said that if they would come - it would be without taking photos  - not even mine alone.  I guess that I should start looking for a photographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment