Saturday, March 23, 2013

I think that I know

After one more mess in the Facebook group of the "great dancer" - has been opened a fan page. Because it's a fan page - it's still isn't clear who opened it. It has been open for sure as a kind of answer for what happened in the group. It's for the flamencos of Israel with more option to talk and upload stuff. 

Still, no one knows who really started it and I got in for being around - I think I know who made it. Someone who "doesn't" read La Reina De La Luna + (at least he say it). It's kind of alter-ego that he made. An old grandmother who say she was the queen of the gipsies..... Through this alter-ego, some weird things he write there and the fact this crazy who doesn't like the fact I dare to write a blog told the "great dancer" about the fan page.... I think I know. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that the other blogger who doesn't like that I write a blog (which he reads) opened it. I have a feeling that he also try to steal some ideas, not only from me. 

And of course - few minutes ago I saw that the "grandmother" uploaded also words to a song with his translation to Hebrew. It also includes a link to his blog with a "wise" thing that the "grandson" say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment