Sunday, March 3, 2013

Getting hotter again

I hardly slept in the weekend, and again came sleepy to the studio. Last moment... The husband of the fat woman was sitting in the front of the open door to the studio. He looked at me when I wnet out beardfeet from the studio to change. He wasn't there anymore when I got back in my flamenco dress.

When we started the class we were three - me, the "ballerina" after a long brake (anyone missed her?) and the kido. The kido said she wasn't last week because there was a brake in the other studio she goes to, so she thought Neta makes a brake as well. A short hands' warming in the front of the two old women who were still changing in the studio. They gone out, we moved to legs' warming. My friend got in. Some new steps. My friend got confused cause she missed the "slow motion" of it. One who was last week (someone who I have a doubt if she ever use a soap) came in a bigger late. A moment after her - the nice one. 

My friend asked for making some "cleaning" to the steps of our alegria for she will practice on doing it better. Neta said we made it last week, but just she loves doing it... So we made a lot of practice on some little things for doing it better. The girl from Haifa came in the middle. That's it for tonight. 

And was hot! Windows open and I feel like melting. 

In one point of practice with the manton - Neta asked all to move a bit, I'm on the door. Ok, I get it. Now she cares about it, but after last year with the bata... I'm used NOT having space for dancing and move anyhow. A moment after - my friend and I got an accident and our mantons got together. She moved a step for giving space and just both of us need to notice we move the same. It worked out and both of us made it. 

A lot of more practice, a lot of dancing all. Although I feel better with time of dancing this alegria - there is a part I still can't handle the manton. The same part every time (unless once or twice I made against all odds). I thought I'm the only one who has this problem in this part, maybe because I'm into myself and my own wars. A moment after today's war when I was into "why does I have this problem and others make it" - the nice one said something that she has a problem with her manton every time in this part, and others said that I have a problem many times as well. All of us in the same war. I'm a bit more relaxed now. Although I still had few mistakes (mostly near the end of class when I started to remember that I'm sleepy), but this knowledge that others has the same war, and the fact I start to remember the hardest steps for me (although it still isn't perfect) - I felt free and dancing, as I felt last week when I danced with my shoes off. 

Few little new steps for the end, but without working hard on it. We worked hard on one part and see how does the new thing got connected. 

End of class. I changed with all others inside the studio. Neta said that she still have flyers of Días de Flamenco for those who don't have it. The shirt on me, I wanted to take off the dress till the end, but the father of the kido was near one of the windows and gave the kido a coat. I didn't know what can he see, so I waited and looked. The kido went out. In the way she my face and the fact I'm waiting. I guess by the way she looked at me that she didn't like it much... I don't mean it like the fat woman. The fat woman think that her husband have to look and see, but in the way the kido looked - I believe that she didn't like that she and her dad makes a trouble. After she went out - I noticed that the conversation moved to the workshops of María Juncal in Israel. I have a feeling that my friend started it. I love María Juncal and the way she dance, but my friend is really big fan of hers and the one who made me come last year to the workshop (which was a good thing by the way). I was the last one again in the studio. My friend asked me in her way out with Neta and... for which level did I asked to go to - to the medium level or advanced. Clear that to medium level, isn't? Do you really think that I can handle HER advanced? Neta laughed from my answer and all went with this conversation, no saying goodbye. I just wonder now... Why did she asked me if I signed to the advanced? Lat year she asked me why didn't I take the "beginners" with the medium level (hey, I come for you for a start, the fact that I enjoy it is another story). Recently I told her that I thought of taking the medium level class and the bata classes, but because I'm short with money I may give up the bata classes. Once agian - she said that if I take two levels - I should take the beginners cause after all - it's María Juncal

No comments:

Post a Comment