Monday, May 7, 2012

And another crazy class

The medium level class was full. Before I got into the studio I heard the guitar. I thought that it mean that the guitar player is there (I can already reconize his guitar, accept once that I got a surprise). When I got in - I found out it's a recording. I was the first one from my class who came although I came almost in the last moment. I was putting my things and went out to change. Near the ladies room there is a room with computers. I saw the husband of the fat woman sit there and play with one. I looked at him and he looked at me back. After I changed - I went out slowly for he will notice my threat look. The quiet girl who I found out she's lefty went out from the studio and said hello. I got in - the fat woman was sitting in the front of the door. I tried to threat her too with the look and didn't say a word. It didn't impress her. She looked back and said "Orna, hello!". That had a threat sound. One more girl of Sundays' only got in. In the moment I had my shoes on - our turn to start a class. We started four while the fat woman dance aside. In the warming - my friend got in as well. We started to practice some new steps for the dance and practice those from last week. The kido remembered those of last week... My friend got a little shock from the amount of new stuff, but got over it and learned it fast. One more girl got in. Neta asked her if she's fine. The girl said that she is now. The husband looked for a short while and went. For a practice - we listened to a tango. We finished most of the farruca and we get into it an end of tango. The fat woman didn't get it - what happened to the farruca? And one little practice that made us all stressed: we had to stand in a circle and make palmas of tango, each one will get her turn to make a little part that called "remate" which is a kind of steps in a certain place of the dance/song. At least all of us got nervous and I wasn't the first one. The fat woman was. It meant that the kido will be last one. The kido took a breath of relief. It took few times to tell the fat woman what she suppose to do. In the end - she didn't make it bad (at least if we'll consider her limited talent). The second one was the one who came late this time. She's usually good although she do too much "ballet" in the flamenco. Still she made some mistakes. Cruel of me - it relaxed me. She had to to it again and again for she'll do it well. My turn... Knees shake. I took few steps back. It made some smiles at others... Well, won't help. I need to practice if I wanna get improvements. I made something. It was a bit of what we practice (and we needed to use it), but my head was too empty from memory in this point till it wasn't really what we did earlier. I was sure I will have to get this horror of again and again too. My friend and and other one of Sundays' only made it good. The kido made it great with a bit more. Neta said that next this before we go on will be to do what the kido did - the thing we did and this a bit more. The fat woman made it good (surprise!!!). The late this time of Sundays' needed to do it again and again once more. At my turn I made it with less connection to our practice before although there was a bit of it. I looked at the faces of Neta and my friend just for being sure that they both think it wasn't too horrible. By their looks - I made it. What a relief... My friend and two others made it too. Neta said that this is it for now with this. She called it "relief" for showing us how stressed we are (too much). And all dance - all of us together with the recording. The husband looked at us again. And we made a brake to practice one of the points better. The girl with the hearing problems got in. She came to visit. The husband of the fat woman went away (finally!). Neta asked us to change a little thing we practice for a long time. And our gran finale for this evening - dancing again. before we did it I asked Neta if there are the fabrics and models for our clothes. She said that today she went with Sonia La Loca to buy fabrics, amazing ones, but Sonia was meant to make some sketches. She didn't make the sketches. Why don't I see it as a surprise? And the dance for the end. The girl with the hearing problems said we're pretty. Oh... this way just remind me why do I miss her. She said why can't she come anymore this year. She promised to come to our end of year show and get back next year. I hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment