Thursday, May 31, 2012

Start to feel the end of year...!

I think it's the most stressing when it's almost over. I always try NOT to miss a class - mostly near the end. We have two more months and... But normally - some hardly show up near the end. When I came to class I was pretty shocked to see how empty it was - only two of the beginners and the man from the medium level classes. That's it. I went to change. The comfy pants... Later on came most of others, but it wasn't much. My friend and the kido didn't come at all, so we were only four in the bata class. The husband of the fat woman didn't stare this time all class. What a relief! Between classes - Neta asked me to come with her. She received her pants in the model I ordered (only the color is different). She asked me to change in the ladies room for checking it. No, it wasn't because there was a man in the studio. I got the chance to try it alone and one more clue for what did she mean when she said I can't get all. It's suppose to be a complement for me, but not something that I can publish. The bata class started in few minutes late because of us. It isn't what some probably think... We've been asked to get into our batas. As far as the man was still there and near my stuff - I took on my bata before I took off my pants. We started bata's warming. On the first practice Neta said it is the hardest thing - but I have some other things that feels hard for me. Not much later - practice of making the batas "fly" with feet and catch it with the hands. Others got fixed - I didn't. One of the times Neta said that mine got so high that it was like I sent it to the ceiling. I asked if it's a bad thing. She said it's really good. And for my tradition - after I received a complement about my ability - I had to make some mistakes. It was too bad in the start, but... In one of the things we started to learn recently and I see as a big deal - I got difficulties with this skirt that I forgot it could be. And almost fell because of it. By the way Neta said that we all really jumped in our ability this year. Nice... And practice some small things in the dance. Once I could say that I needed to hear a little complain. The nice one and me made once a little part too fast (we both in the same time and the same thing...). One I made a mistake alone. This time Neta asked me if I'm tired. I said I'm pretty tired. She said it's possible to see. Still - after that I didn't have any dramatic mistake. And there was a try to go on for the whole dance. The "smart" one had something to ask about the last thing we made a practice on. So instead making all dance from the start - we made some more practice. And getting to the dance itself... Neta asked who's the first who "wake up" from the standing. It was me to remember this time - me and the fat woman start. Even the fat woman didn't remember... And she still try to make a drama from the standing itself. We started to move on my sign, but my memory isn't THAT good - so it was too fast again. So start again. I admit that I wasn't perfect this time, at least I will have some more time to practice. In the end we had a talk about the end of year party/show. Well, we got back to it. In the start we made a little brake for it as well. This time Neta said that we don't need to worry - we have a lot of time. Two months. And then came the time to correct - eight classes. It's a lot, isn't? I said "NO!". I usually don't like the "smart" one, but this time she took my side and made it funny in the good way. She said "when you say it's two months it's a lot, when you say it's eight classes it isn't much". In the end of class it were three of us - Neta, the "smart" and me. We took a little walk outside together and has to talk some more about end of year. By the way I said I'm sorry that I won't be able to take a flight to Germany right away after we'll make the end of year show. I told her that I want to because of the festival and because that I want to see Miguel (Angel) on stage there. She knows him personally or at least did know him. They had a time they worked together. Still it took her by surprise, but looks like that she tried to say a good thing (although it turned out a bit weird. Maybe it sound to me weird because I was tired and it's so hot....).

No comments:

Post a Comment