Monday, May 14, 2012

A new week

It was hard. I came tired and it was HOT. When I came I saw the husband of the fat woman get in to play with a computer. Inside the studio - the fat woman was stuck near the door and looked at the wall. The models of the pants and skirts were there with pieces of fabrics. I already knew what I want - the pants. Now I also had the chance to see one color which I really wanna (petrol blue with cream volants). The guitar player and and the girl on the cajon were there. I went to change. There I met one of the girls (the ballet girl). She looked happy and said she's getting fresh after work. Great. In the studio I finished the changing and prepare the money for all. The air conditioner was hardly working and the place was smelling (this weather, no normal air conditioner and people dance...). When the medium level class has over I asked Neta if I should talk with her assistant about the clothes. She said yes, so I went to the assistant. Only 10 fellows will get their clothes in this month, so I should be hurry. I asked for the pants. The assistant told me that it must go with money unless there will be no order. I brought her the money and she took an order. It was a bit hard cause she wasn't really on the ground, but I saw it was all written right in the end and I have a copy of my own. I told her that I'm a bit nervous with it for getting the right thing and told her about last year and the bata's story. One more hard thing to do... Our class has started right on time (I got my order). Hands' warming. The girl on the cajon looked at us like we're the most amazing thing in the world - and it was just the warming. Before moving to the legs' warming Neta stopped to let all notice to the models. The assistant said she will stay all our class for more orders. My friend came right for this mess. Last time that the girl on cajon was there - my friend missed the class and was surprised. The air conditioner has been closed and getting back to class. Kids were watching us for a while. Neta asked one of the kids of class to show last things we worked on. Amazing how does she remember.... And working more. And an air conditioner again cause many of us got too much heat. And dancing. The girl on the cajon took her stuff and went. The husband of the fat woman looked at us as well again. I'm really glad that he left fast this time. After once doing what we have (10 minutes dance before we have an end) - the assistant was a bit shocked and asked if we learned all of it this year. Ok - try to organize music on some new steps. This time we all got to our water bottles half dead. What about dance again? Neta said it looks like none of us wanna dance. She's been told that it's hot for all of us. So - new steps. While practice more - one more man looked at us. I couldn't see who... When the class was over I saw he's still there - a man with a dog. It took me a bit more time to get it - this is the father of one of the kids. Some left to practice. One of the girls was a bit shocked now - she ordered a skirt and finally she understood that the farruca we dance was meant to be in pants and we'll do it in pants in the end of year. Oh really... How many times did she need to her it? So many times we have been asked to start dancing in pants in this class for getting ready. Now it's only her and the messy girl who still come in skirts. For me - I told Neta that I have my order and told her which. Somehow - she tried to tell me that I should take a bigger size although I don't need. She said it shouldn't be too tight. Hey, ordered what I usually wear, and still my jeans less tight, my bata start to fall and so is the skirt that I bought in the summer. Really? Neta couldn't believe cause it's her size. Her assistant asked me if I'm getting thinner. Yeah, I am. I'm really "glad" that no one noticed it but everyone thinks I'm in the size of the fat woman. Well, I'm not very thin, but I'm not THAT fat and I am getting thinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment