Thursday, May 31, 2012

Things that I should have done

Those who read a lot my blog knows this story, at least a part of it: last April there was little festival of few hours in Tel Aviv. It was a try to make it like the feria of April in Sevilla. There is a blogger from Be'er Sheva who do the best to try making me think that I'm really small and my blog isn't worth. He's a guitar player when he don't write his blog. He's THAT amazing till if he didn't write his blog - no one could have hear about him outside his city. Few days before the feria he attacked my blog in a personal message at facebook. At the feria itself we met face to face and continued since the same point. He tried to let me know that no one read my blog - but he reads it enough to know so many details, includes some that I forgot. Much before he asked to be my friend at facebook and I accepted. I guess that I should have delete him then from my friends' list, but I was sure it makes him such a torture to stay as a friend. From time to time I looked a bit in his blog just to know what is it (and once I received from someone the link). I can't say I was amazed and I didn't get into it for a long time. And when I wrote that I have some information about Miguel Angel - I received an e-mail for my personal mail box from an Israeli dancer who is nice, but not amazing. The other blogger write about her, I don't really. She sent me a link with information about her... Just one morning after... I saw at night a status that he wrote in facebook. I couldn't help and I wrote him a comment in a try to make him nervous cause he so full in himself. After my comment - the only thing he had to write was getting into things that I uploaded to facebook a long, long time and has no connection to here. Funny that others don't get this treatment from him... I wrote that it's amazing he can remember such an old thing and it looks like many things that I do stress him. He tried to make so small again and said he don't mind about he wrote... Maybe I had a mistake: he isn't full in himself. He try to look big, but he's so small and he knows it. He's full of S#$%. Maybe because of it I have more readers than him in much shorter time. I wrote him one more comment and finally deleted him from friends

No comments:

Post a Comment