Thursday, May 24, 2012

We all stand together

One more bata class. Crazy..... I came first (again), but when I got there I found out that I made it again - once again I forgot to bring a bottle of water. And it starts to be REALLY hot outside, and dancing in bata de cola, and I started to think of the wars on the air conditioner. Well, at least it became hot enough to prevent the wars on the air conditioner. The beginners probably starts to be nervous from end of year cause I didn't like again what I saw. The models of clothes were on the wall again. Neta was wearing one of those new models (well, two - a skirt ans a shirt. Looks great on her).I went out to change and took a glass of water from teachers' room. Horrible idea, but it was the best I could have. Got into comfy pants. After me came the nice one - and that was after she wanted to give up on this class. Neta got hurry to hug her. She said that it's better this way cause she already knows all dance and she should do it in the end of year show. She sat near me and we started a chat. I told her as well that I'm happy to see her. She said it's like she didn't come a year. I said as joke that she wasn't since Sunday, so it's kinda the same. Later on - all others came. Almost. Our class meant to start and Neta asked me to change again and get into the bata. I did it as fast as I could. When I was ready - the voice of my friend outside. Neta had to make a comment about it. And my friend came on time. And warming. In one of the brakes I was talking with my friend. We had this week a bit of sending e-mails and we moved on with the same conversation - who will come and what people will see. I hope that this time my friend from Jerusalem will be able to come. First of all because she's a good friend of mine who loves flamenco and still didn't see me this way (and it won't be over by that). Accept that - her husband is a very talented photographer and I wish for having some worthy photos from this show (of mine of course). Later on we started to really dance. We didn't have the entrada yet. Neta said it was for the best cause now we're all there and it's time for getting the stands. Now it was easier to "play" with it. She wanted to make us "dolls" in the start who go out for the dance. She asked who wants to stand where. This time - I was again the only one to say something and I was ready for another weird comment, but this time I had something else to ask: instead of asking being in the first row (we're only six) - I asked to be in the left side. I will be in our left in the farruca as well, so if my friend from Jerusalem will come - maybe if I'll stay in the same side it will be easier to her husband to get his camera on me. I got my will this time. The daughter of the snobbish woman has been asked to be in the middle of the first row. She said that only if my friend will be near her. My friend said she doesn't know half of the caña. She will be in the first row after all, but in the "dolls" part - she will be next to me. Neta made us like dolls of shops' windows. I was the last one on this stand. The fat woman made many dramas. it made her to make a move that "hurts" her, although that in the farruca she don't have those problem, and it was hard to her to go back to this when we made it again as rehearsal. Her husband came to watch us in this part. And working on the entrada. It will be amazing. I will be one of those who make the most of moves in the start, the problem is that I will have to share this pleasure with the fat woman. We "wake up" first for getting to our places. We need to keep dancing in our places till the dance on beat starts. When our class was over - I went out in a try to get some more water. The snobbish was there. The teachers' room was locked. I threw the cup and got back. The husband of the fat woman wasn't there anymore, so I took off my bata. I don't know how does he make it - but once again he came back near the window in this part. Stressing.... For the shirt - I was waiting to see him go with the wife. Some more talks about the models. I said that I wait to see how will be my pants. The daughter asked me if I ordered pants. I said I did for having something normal in the farruca. I showed her the colors it suppose to be when it will be ready. She said it's pretty. Even if it was only manners - it's nice of her. The last weird thing - I wasn't the last one in the studio. It happen, but it's rare

No comments:

Post a Comment