Tuesday, March 3, 2015

After watching tablao flamenco with Compas Company - February 2015

Once again - took my time to write. This time Mijal wasn't there to dance on this stage. She took a little vacation abroad. The rough core of her company have been there to dance. That means Ayelet Shachar, Moran Ron, Vlada Vest and Hadas Nestel. This time the musicians were Yehiel Hason (guitar) and Shuky Shveiky (guitar and sinning). 

This time I came a bit nervous. I knew that Keren suppose to be there. She always takes care for the tickets and programs at those shows, unless something happen. Maybe I was too nervous. The reason was that her mother made recently an article for TV that meant for "community" thing and got into YouTube (I did publish the link). That isn't bad, but... They did use a photo that I took, I did see two photos that another photographer took and I know who, and one more photo that I don't know who took. None of the photographers received credits and I found it out there by mistake. The photo I took was of Ilan at the port of Tel Aviv, one of three that I took and was a part of a group art exhibition. The reason that there are not many photos that I take at shows is another story. When I told Mijal she freaked out before I said "credits" and she mentioned it and said we suppose to have it. Still she told me to talk myself with Keren. Well, I did try to be gentile when I wrote the e-mail. I wrote that I see it as a complement that a photo I took has been chosen, but they needed to give me and the other photographers the credit. And by the way - Ilan did give me when he uploaded the photo to Facebook, and even when he did - he was waiting for the exhibition to finish just because I asked for it. So far I was glad because I didn't need to lie. And I thought that I do it on the right way. She got angry with me because of it. Whet do I mean that I see it as a complement but want my credit? There are also videos from shows that the film makers and editors didn't get their credits. Wow, really makes it much better... By the way she "rolled up" responsibility and almost made a fight between me and Ilan. Great. Now because of it I didn't really want to see her and was nervous from the meeting. 

Still I came up early. Only few came before I did. Keren started to open the doors and selling tickets few minutes before time because the people who came before I did. They pushed her to it. Being nervous? Keren made a try to be so nice to me this time. I asked if there are programs this time. She said that there are, but she still didn't take it out. Few more minutes. I took a place - once again up at the balcony for no one will hide. The camera that I have - a new one, but still doesn't fit to take photos like this. At the phone with Instagram - just found out it was too far to take really good photos. This time the sofas weren't ready for the show. Keren didn't think that enough people will come. I won't change it alone. I took a chair, a regular chair. After a moment I went down to look for the programs. Keren took it out by this time. So she asked me if anyone sits next to me. If I don't mind - she wants me to share the programs to the people who already came. How did I get this point? Should I ask for money for that? She said that I don't have to. Whatever... I started to walk through the other audience and gave those who wanted. A woman from the audience asked me what is the name of the street. Yeah, this street where we are... At English. The bimbo I used to learn with for a year at the studio of Neta came with friends and sat not for away. I didn't know those friends, so she said "hello". The mother of Keren came and asked me to move a bit for she could sit next to me and see well. Should I kill her? 

The show itself has started with a short dance. I wasn't concentrated enough to find out which palo and it wasn't written at the program. Still - clear it's one of the happy ones. Ayelet, Moran, Vlada and Hadas were dancing. Four of them together. Fun part which was too short for me. And four of them were dressed so beautiful. 

For the next part Vlada and Hadas went out of stage. Moran stayed for palmas. Ayelet took a bit purple fan that was near stage. Of course - the girls brought it there when they came to stage. Ayelet was dancing a guajira. I just loved it. I love guajira anyway, and it's a palo that goes well for Ayelet. And her dress and fan... Too beautiful. 

After that Yeahiel and Shuky left alone on stage for a song. At this part both of them were playing their guitars. Shuky also was sinning. Just amazing. And short again.

Ayelet and Moran got back to stage. They changed their clothes. This time Ayelet was the palmera. Moran was dancing solea. Most of it was a solea we were learning at classes. At this show she had one or two more letras that I didn't learn and didn't see before. Although most of it I did know before - it was a real pleasure just to see her dance it. 

Time for a brake. Vlada came up for a moment. Keren's mother asked her if she saw the article. How did she like it? I thought I should say something that I saw it and there are not enough credits. I didn't find yet the way to say it. No better way to feel weak. Keren came up to talk with her mother. By the way through listening I found out that came more audience than they thought will come. Some came without to invite tickets ahead, just came. 

Second part has started with Vlada. She was dancing a farruca. Ayelet was there again as the palmera. Isn't the first time that I see Vlada dance this farruca at this kind of shows, but things that I love I can see over and over again. And I do love this farruca and I love the way that Vlada dance. 

Next was Hadas. She was dancing an alegria. She was wearing red again as she did before at those shows and she made her solo. Still - I was happy to see it wasn't the same outfit she was wearing last time. This time she was wearing a dress which looked much better. About the dance itself - I'm not sure if it's the palo, the great things that were before or just a moment like this. Hadas received a lot of love from the audience and she deserve it. I still think she can dance better than the way she did that evening. 

After the alegria all were on stage. Sevillanas. Three parts two were dancing. They changed couples. The third part = all were dancing. And a letra of buleria for the end that all were dancing. 

When I came down I told Vlada and Moran that I loved. Vlada said that it impress her that I came. Both of them thanked me for telling them that I enjoyed watching them. I was talking with Kirill who also came to see the show. Well, Ayelet and Hadas were at the office and took the time to go out. I needed to get up at the morning, so I went away without telling them a thing. I noticed that the bimbo somehow knows Vlada and was talking with her. 

I hoped that if I will go now and wait with writing it will help me to go to bed early...



A photo by Talia Yona Kliger


No comments:

Post a Comment