Tuesday, March 17, 2015

One more flamenco surprise for me

Well, still in a brake of telling about classes which are not workshops. Still one thing need to be told. 

Two weeks in a row haven't been classes of Mondays. Once because of a show, once I'm still not sure about the reason. I went twice instead to classes that Ayelet gives at studio of Mijal, a class that I should take more often and not only because missed classes. Well, next week once again wont be Monday classes. Not that I take and not any other class. A show again. I started to wonder, I heard that the class before won't happen, I was wondering if the class that I take. Between classes I found out the reason, still was wondering if the class that I take will happen after all when this reason will finish. 

At the class that I take on Mondays and now also at the class before there is a woman who used to be a professional dancer. She was a part of Mijal's company. I really don't understand the reason that she stopped dancing on stages accept one certain show that they give only once in a while now. At classes - she came back a year ago or not. I say that I can't understand the reason that she stopped because some people have a talent that meant to be on stages. Like dancing. And she's talented. She's a very good dancer. We share the same first name. I could see it as a complement. 

This time between classes Mijal went out for a little time and still stood next to the door. She called "Orna!" Both of us - me and the ex-dancer responded. Well, this time Mijal meant to me. She asked to talk with me alone outside. She told me that next Monday they will have a show in another city. I hope that I write it's name in English correct.. Ma'alot Tarshiha. I started to wonder why don't I have the details for I could publish about it. Well, that's a small issue when I think about the rest of the conversation. Compas Company (Mijal's company) has a show which is a version to Snow White and Seven Dwarfs. One of the very few shows they had at the past 7-8 years that I saw only ivdeos with parts of the show, not that I came to see. Probably because it's more for kids, I still don't have of my own and still didn't take my niece to see it. She asked me if I mind to join her and her company to this show next Monday. At the first moment I was sure that my part will be like the part that I will take with Concha Jareño this weekend - some more help at backstage. So, before I asked Mijal which help would they need backstage she already gave me the answer. This time she will have only 6 dwarfs for sure on stage, she needs another one. Do I mind to be the missing dwarf? Well.... I don't know the show as needed and I didn't think that I dance good enough for a show like this. She had an answer about that as well. I won't have much dancing. In case I accept - I will receive the part of the sleepy dwarf. It's mostly acting and "sleeping" a lot on stage. One of the dancers, probably Moran will show me what to do. And about getting to the place of the show - I don't need to worry. I will have to come to the studio. From there will be a ride for everyone.

Do I really want to say "no" about it? I don't think that I can... Sounds too good. Of course I accepted! Mijal told me that Keren will be in touch with me for talking about the money thing. Yeah, I will get also money for that. OK, Orna, breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment