Tuesday, March 24, 2015

That's a promise

I still have to finish the saga I just had this weekend with Concha Jareño at the festival. It means one more story. I hoped to finish it by now. Sunday I was too tired. My eyes were burning and I wasn't focused after non sleeping enough and one more class I had instead of... 

Yesterday I had the honor to join Compas Company for a show at the north. That's mean one more story that does not includes Concha. But it took all day, got back late, my dog needed to have a walk, I didn't have my time to write all day. At the way back I already felt like I hardly keep myself awake. I hoped that I would try to write and go on. Too tired again. 

This morning was busy for me with things with no connection to flamenco. Tonight I will go out. Not flamenco, so it will have to finish with stories from yesterday.  In case I would be able to function tonight... Unless it will go one tomorrow or in another two days. My only dead-line are the readers, so my sleeping will come before stories if I won't feel that I can think clear.

Still love you all and sorry for the delay


No comments:

Post a Comment