Sunday, March 22, 2015

Before I go on with my stories about Concha

That's it. I needed this weekend to understand that I'm crazy for Concha Jareño. 
Four times at three days I had the placer to see her, once see her on stage, once taking a workshop and twice had the honor of being her dresser. 

I already wrote two stories about it, I have two more. Still, it takes me some time to write it. I guess because it includes a lot and although my English is good - it isn't the easiest for me (I could make my life easier if I wrote in Hebrew). Now it's after midnight after I didn't sleep much this weekend. 

Tomorrow I will go on. Till the next story will come - I add here a photo with this amazing dancer/person. Just in case you didn't believe me so far. Me with Concha Jareño at Suzanne Dellal, Tel Aviv. A moment after the show Flamenco Toolbox went there for the third time and last as a part of the festival Días de flamenco


No comments:

Post a Comment