Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Relaxing pill

Again, this week will be the same and I will tell about all classes at once. Just one thing about this evening and I guess it will be tomorrow as well (I hope not...):

We have here a messy situation at Israel these days. Through friends who care for me (some I didn't know they care that much) and sent me private messages at Facebook I found out that Israel is probably the only place in the world that people doesn't see this situation as a war. So far it was at the south, from this evening it's possible to feel it also at Tel Aviv. 

I'm  crazy. I wasn't the only one. I took my dog to my parents' house for they will take care for him. Few hours for I could dance and be sure that my dog is safe. One more left her kids alone and came from outside the city. One of the moments which shows me that flamenco is a part of my life now that I can't let go and don't want to leave. The dancing and the people I was meeting with were needed to make me relax for a little while. Not all people meant to be my relaxing pill, but all did this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment