Sunday, July 27, 2014

Just found it out

Few weird things happen with my computer again. One of the things is that I can't listen to any radio station that I want through the internet. Freaking out... 

I have a friend who's a singer who came to Israel from Brazil. She do a lot of Brazilian music and a lot of Israeli. She see herself a bit of both. Someone sent her a link for a radio station at the internet with samba music. Well, not the kind of music that I usually listen to, but music is music and I rather listen to samba than have this silence at my house. It was public for her friends, so this is the way I found out about it. 

This morning - still problems. I started to freak out from listening for so much samba. I'm not used to hear so much of it in such a short time. Yeah, I have some music at my computer, but I won't get into it all the time (I know how to use my computer till it gets to make listening lists). I was looking for a flamenco radio. I found this one... It say that it comes from Seville

http://tunein.com/radio/Flamenco-Radio-s137174/

No comments:

Post a Comment